RAMA - No Limit Has Come to Town

:s: :d: :c: :h:

Just spoke to the poker room today and they are now spreading $1-$2 No Limit Holdem 24/7!! :D:D

Very popular so far - 4 tables going yesterday. No idea of the skill level. Any comments please post.

May go tomorrow. :D:D

Comments

• I'm going tomorrow, any idea on the max buyin?
  • WOW, more 1 2 NL games...uh...yaaaaay
  • Poor GTA, another NL game that he can't play. He was wishing they were adding a 50/100 limit game that he might go and play.
  • I just don't understand the excitement about adding a baby NL game when you can get drunk, fall down, and land on two of them just about anywhere in the GTA.
  • LOL I was only teasing you Dave. I know I can find them in my sleep. Actually the more I play limit the more I think it is more skillful all the time. I haven't graduated to the 10/20 live games yet 5/10 is more than fine, and I'm doing ok. Hey I didn't think you started stamp collecting.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Poor GTA, another NL game that he can't play.  He was wishing they were adding a 50/100 limit game that he might go and play. 

Actually, that would be me that was wishing they'd add a 50/100 LHE game.

I find myself unusually free until tomorrow night. I'm going to call around and see who's spreading what... if Rama has 4 tables of 1/2 NL, I expect that there will consequently be fewer "bigger" games to choose from. Ugh.

And here's where I sound like a very old man: 1/2 NL games are LOUD. These kids are having... FUN of all things.

Ugh.
  • I was there this weekend, and it seems like the 1/2 nl has killed all the action at 5/10 and 10/20, they only had one table of each as it was tough to keep 2 going.
    The 1/2 nl 200 max is basically like everywhere else, a complete donkfest. Anytime you can beat top pair you're stacking someone. Played some 10/20 also, blah, live poker is a donkfest lol. I'm iffy about playing the 20/40 games as it seems like everyone there are friends/regulars.
  • GrapeDrink wrote:
    I was there this weekend, and it seems like the 1/2 nl has killed all the action at 5/10 and 10/20, they only had one table of each as it was tough to keep 2 going.
    The 1/2 nl 200 max is basically like everywhere else, a complete donkfest. Anytime you can beat top pair you're stacking someone. Played some 10/20 also, blah, live poker is a donkfest lol. I'm iffy about playing the 20/40 games as it seems like everyone there are friends/regulars.

I tend to like playing with friends and regulars due to the fact when you start beating up on one of them, suddenly you have a bulleye on your forehead and names start getting thrown at you. Thats one of the reasons why I like Rama and Port Perry, everyone knows each other so as soon as you sit down you have 3 people giving away other people's tells without even having to work.