Pay Per View!

Hey I heard that we can watch the final table on pay per view....is anyone going to try this out??

if you are, do you know how to order it? i have Rogers cable, so i'm not sure what channel i should go to to order it... any help would be appreciated!!

-Ian

Comments

• I'm not gonna say 'search the forum' cuz that got me in trouble last time... this time I'll go with... 'look half an inch below your post'. Screw it... here's the link.

/g2
  • If you're not one to mind about piracy like me, I'm going to wait 2-3 days and just download the one on the internet.

Are they even showing hole cards? I doubt it.
  • Where would you download it?
  • It is listed on my Cogeco digital channel 251 as starting at 5 PM up to midnight. Note that it will NOT show the hole cards and can last 14 hours or longer. Please post a review after the show. If it is more compelling TV than I expect, then I'll order the repeat being shown on Cogeo starting at 8 PM on Friday.
  • ...Note that it will NOT show the hole cards...

Where did you get this? Not from Cogeco?
  • It never made sense to me that the hole cards would be shown during the final table, and online articles confirmed it. Expect a few minutes of excitement when you get to see players' cards in an all-in or showdown, but you will have to spend 14 or more hours trying to keep from falling asleep.

Unless positive reviews of the event are posted, I would rather pay for the slick edited version that ESPN will show weekly starting later this month, which shows the hole cards.
    13CARDS wrote:
    ...Note that it will NOT show the hole cards...
    Where did you get this?
  • NoVeLTeK wrote:
    Where would you download it?
    It'll be up on ThePokerBay.org for sure, someone will take the time to rip it online. But it could take a week.
  • Not a bad production.