An evening of poker at DrTyore's (K/W)

Hey all

So gonna host a night of SNG's and maybe a cash game at my place... low(er) limits, between $5 and $10, that will go (decently) late into the evening... however, I wanna mix it up a bit, so let's see what people want to play....

First question: What "stipulation" should we put on a NLHE game?

2nd question: What type of game should we play a 2nd SNG of?

I'm thining this Friday night, starting at a "soft" 7:30p.m. (SU&D), but no later than say 7:45. You can come on over anytime after 2:00 p.m. ( I get off early friday).

BYOB
BYOS

Mark

* - Headhunter, a tally is kept of the biggest "killer" in the game, and he/she wins the assassin's pot
** Double flop hold-em - two full boards are dealt, pot is split between the two winners (w/ possible scoop)

Comments

• I really want to make this Mark....with my game going Saturday I'll have to work this on the wife over the rest of the week :)

I like the NLHE with the joker in the deck!
  • Not sure if I can make it.

But rebuys and bounties really sweeten the pot.

For other - i would say dealers choice. We used to play this in highschool everyone would buy-in for x$ - we would pick about 10-15 games.

Playing this with antes vs blinds.

But this way you can get all games.

Blind Ball
    Ace in the Hole
    Anaconda
    Texas with a Twist

And many others - also adding Low and High Chicagos really build some pots.

My only recommendation no Lou!!
  • I think I have friday off...

so count me in...

PLO, woohoo....

h/u tourney? double woohoo...

Headhunter? woohoo to the max...
  • Sorry no can do.
    Anniversary....

Catch ya next time though.
  • Hrm...

Many votes (that's good), but I guess I should have mentioned to let me know if you're in or not... also, we have a BBQ, so peoplea re welcome to come over early for some Q and Brews..

Mark
  • I'm a maybe. Big project at work needs to be done soon and, at the moment, Friday is my only free evening.
  • Zithal...

Bring your laptop, I'll bust you early... finish project!

Mark
  • after 9 people voting, this is how it stands so far

1st game: NLHE with either rebuy-s or a double flop!

2nd game: PLOM

Current player list (confirmed *-maybe)

1. DrTyore
    2. Itsame Mario
    3. Big E *

So... we need more people!

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Zithal...

Bring your laptop, I'll bust you early... finish project!

Mark

How do you finish a project and play Guitar Hero at the same time....not to mention hold a slice of Pepi's and a beer?????

What about next Friday instead Mark..if you can't get the numbers this week? I'm a severe maybe this Friday; I'd be a definite yes for next Friday?
  • Aone week bump may be do-able... or maybe even a weekday... Monday perhaps.. we'll see tomorrow what the #s are like

Mark
  • Allright..

So I've not been getting any confirmations one way or another... check back here at 4:00 to see if this is on or not... so LET ME KNOW ASAP!

Mark
  • Just sent you an email. Sadly, I'm out for tonight.
  • Nobody confirming :'( - where'd everybody go?
  • Well

I think that poker's off tonight, but I'm having people over to play video games / board games / card games if anyone's interested, gimmie a call on my cell phone (241-1572) or Pm

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Well

I think that poker's off tonight, but I'm having people over to play video games / board games / card games if anyone's interested, gimmie a call on my cell phone (241-1572) or Pm

Mark

Chillax dude, we're playing tomorrow night!!

Johnnie
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Well

Mark

sucks...but this is probably better for me...if you plan on next Friday or any day other then Tues/Wed I am in!
  • Hey all

Massive alcohol consumed... dead money over here

Call me

Mark