Big THANK YOU to Zithal!!!

I just wanted to congratulate and thank Zithal for the best run tournament I've played in a B&M. Turn out was fabulous. We maxed out 24 players. I had a whole lot of fun. The competition was real stiff. Great players, great food, amazing people. Thanks again. Count me in for the next tourney.

Comments

• I agree

Great tourney and great people.

Astroboy, nice to see you got a hat. you earned it.

chugs
  • Thank you Zithal for a great day. The tournament ran very smoothly thanks to Zithal's organization.

It was a wonderful day of poker and friendly people.
  • Ditto!
    Thanks Zithal and everyone else that showed.(even teach :D ) Good people, good tourney, can't wait to do it again! :)
  • Great job as tournament director, Zithal. Very well run event, lots of great players, hopefully next time I'll see some kinder flops. Thanks again.

Alistair
  • Unbelievable event - loads of fun and laughs.
    P.s. - I admit I am a pussy for not taking esool's bet offer!
  • teach wrote:
    Unbelievable event - loads of fun and laughs.
    P.s. - I admit I am a pussy for not taking esool's bet offer!

Dude I wish you would have, maybe I would have played tighter....Nah! :banghead:
    Thanks for declining! :D
  • Thanks very much to Zithal for a great tournament. I think it was an extremely well run tournament.

I had a great time and would love to do it again sometime. :)

ScottyZ
  • Thanks as well for opening up your house to us all and hosting a great tournament. Look forward to future tournaments.
  • Thanks, Zithal. I think the previous posts say it all... it was a great day of poker, and an very well run tournament.
  • Aw, shucks.

It was my pleasure and everyone was really great and friendly. Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks!!!!
  • I great time Zithal. I know I haven't been on this site that long, but you and all the members sure made me feel welcome. It was goosd to put a face to all of these usernames.
    The tournament went well ( not so well for me ) :)
    Ventrick and Hork, I was glad to be a big part in both of your successes. Everyone played well and I learned a few things with the game itself from a few of you so thanks for that.
    Thanks again Zithal, I had a great time.
    Hope to see you all again sometime soon.
  • All this talk about Table 1 being all the nice people. Table 2 put 4 players on the final Table:) Hork, Zithal, Scotty and Me. So props to Table 2.

Your chips did come in handy Xsqueezeme, well at least until Zithal took them all from me:)
  • Awesome tourney Zinthal... thanks for hosting. You were impressively organized.
  • well organized...so when are you going to start dealing 3 tables down there fulltime :)
  • I am so upset I missed it. Oh please let there be another one soon. I will be there even if it means I have to get a divorce :D.
  • Ventrick wrote:
    All this talk about Table 1 being all the nice people. Table 2 put 4 players on the final Table:) Hork, Zithal, Scotty and Me. So props to Table 2.

Your chips did come in handy Xsqueezeme, well at least until Zithal took them all from me:)
    Gooooo table 2!!

that was the only table I saw for both tournaments, so I have nothing to compare it to... I did find it interesting that while table 1 wasn't busting people out, we'd eliminate someone, then another victim would get moved to table 2 and the cycle would repeat itself...

Props to table 2, "the Elimination Station"

hork.
  • garro wrote:
    I am so upset I missed it. Oh please let there be another one soon. I will be there even if it means I have to get a divorce :D.

Agreed, I should have quit my job that day. MUST MAKE NEXT ONE!
  • A few more thank you's (sorry that I don't know exactly who did what in some cases):

1. Whoever brought the air conditioner. Huge.

2. Whoever had to set up the equipment and clean up after us slobs. :)

3. Whoever normally lives at Zithal's place for letting us disrupt their normal lives.

4. Sloth for the cool bubble prizes.

5. Zithal. It's worth saying thanks again.

6. Shnoobs for having me over for the weekend so I could actually make it to the tournament. :heart:

7. The people who volunteered to deal cards at various points in the tourney to keep the game speedy and easier for the players (IIRC, micr0be, MickeyHoldem, and professor).

8. Dave Scharf for not showing up for the tourney and opening up his special can of poker whoop-ass on us. :cool:

9. Anyone who did anything worth mentioning here but in my limited brain power I have forgotten to mention. :confused:

ScottyZ