WPT Satellites to Niagra Event

If anyone is interested, I have been playing in the WPT Niagra satellites on Paradise.

They have two big qualifiers($200 and $500) with satellites into each. The $500 route is much better in my opinion. The blinds in the $5 rebuy-add on satellites into the $200 go up way to fast and even if you make it into the $200 freezeout it is a 1-60 chance. The $15 rebuy add-on into the $500 has much more play and if you make it, you have a realistic 1-25 chance.

Comments

• Thanks for the pointer to Paradise (Hobbes too). Signed up and will be trying some of these.

Man the Paradise software is pretty lame though. Hand histories are a pain, even after the setup to get them through pokertracker. Hard to believe they have been around for 7 years or whatever and this is as good as they can make it.
  • WPT Online are running some too, not a lot of players there either, could be an overlay?
  • I think I am going to go into one of the $160 10 person table qualifier @ Fallsview. 20 min blinds, and if you win, you get into a $1200 10 person, 1st gets a seat for 10 G's
  • Now that they've started, they're a hit! I'd save up my cash and buy into the level 2 satellites, level ones are a little quick for me...