$3000 Starting Chips
Blinds 25/50
15 Min blind Levels

If you are unable to be there for 7pm we will have Satellites all nite long

Main event
Date: Sept 28 or Sept 29 which day you can attend @ 7pm
Final Table: Sept 30 @ 3pm
Buyin: $200

If you do not wish to play in the $40 Satellites and just go right to the main event
you can purchase a $200 seat instead.

Winner receives a seat to the WSOP @ Fallsview in October ($10,000.00 Value)
Minimum of 50 Players
$5000 Starting Chips
25/50 Blinds
20 min blind Levels
Day1 players stops play at final table of 8
Day2 players stops play at final table of 8
Day3 (Saturday Sept 30) will consist of final 8 or day1 and final 8 of day2 players

any other information just contact me at formacpoker@hotmail.com or call 905-220-4733

Comments

• Just a reminder these are 5 person Sit&go's as soon as we get 5 players that table will start.. In my message i put minimum 5 players meaning could be more. But they will only be 5 person tables.

Troy
  • Do the winners have to use the $200 to enter the main event -- ie -- if I win more than one do I get cash?
  • They are satellites.. So the winner gets a seat to the $200 game.. If you win more than one you can sell it to someone for a little shy of 200 .. Still only costs you 40. But if you win it is only used for the Seats.. the reason for doing the satellite is to make sure you get more than 50 players for the main event..
  • How many people played in the August 7 or 8 satellites? I will be playing in another cash tournament on Wednesday, but plan to go there next week.
  • Monday we had a issue with the bar owner, he decided to close for the holiday and not let me know this.. But i fixed that problem yesterday when i talked with him.. he gave me a key.. simple.. So nothing went on monday but Tuesday had 2 tables and 2 winners.. AS the word goes around more and more people will start showing aswell..

Troy