Best Jehovas (sp?) Witnesses ever -- best summer job!

Dinner time and what do you know -- a couple rings the doorbell and my wife says "oh oh.....Lou you answer the door".  So, I get to be the designated rude guy for the nice good looking couple.  Wait a minute they are good looking and have a box under their arm and a clipboard. 

Ok, things don't seem right, so I say "I'm going to come out as our cat is an escape artist (true)".  They guy says we have a six pack of beer for you.... we specially selected you for this free sampler".  Hmmm I think ...what's the catch.  The guy also gives me a free tast testing and gift certificate.

The good looking girl says we have a few questions.  "Fire away.... you have my attention".  Three questions later and I'm putting the six pack in my fridge and they say they will do a free sampling at work.   Ok, can I have my buddies come over while I'm playing online poker.  I didn't try that one, but I may give them a calll!!

Way to go BRICK BREWING Company.  You're welcome at my house anytime.

Very cool job -- I'm sure there are very few people who would balk at this type of visit -- ANYTIME.  I'll have to post a review once I'm done sampling.

Cheers
Magi

Comments

• That's awsome!!

I'm drinking a Waterloo Dark RIGHT NOW!!!!(True)

Johnnie
  • I need some of them!

I'm enjoying a fresh from the freezer (from the fridge to the freezer for a little extra cold) rickards red right now. and man, is it ever good.