Let the Games Begin! Main $10k WSOP Event Now Underway

follow all the action at:

http://news.pokerpages.com/index.php?option=com_simpleblog&task=view&id=1475

First player has been knocked out already... thanks for coming out  :'(

Comments

• Beware if you are donning a marketing tool for an internet site that ends in .COM... as that is a big no no.
    Can anybody find the WSOP rule for this?  The US may not allow gambling sites to advertise, but there should be nothing wrong with a .COM site that has no gambling.  Will WPT Canada have the same stupid rule?

I'm rooting for Mikey the monkey to beat out the 8,000 humans! :D PokerShare.com will pay for each chump who's knocked out by the chimp this year to return at next year's WSOP main event.  I would want to be at his table as he seems to like going all-in; I would keep trying to isolate him all-in so that I would either double up, or get eliminated and get a free re-buy next year.  Now that's +EV!
  • I think a semi-known pro is gonna win it this year.

Btw i'm basing that off of absolutely nothing :D
  • I think a semi-known pro is gonna win it this year.

Btw i'm basing that off of absolutely nothing :D

I don't know about a semi-pro winning, but I'd love a couple of "name" players at the FT.
    That would be a gong show for sure.
  • Wasn't it just last years' series where they pitted Unabomber against a computer program created in Alberta University? I believe they actually had a series pitting bot against bot, and the winning software faced Unabomber headsup. I'm sure he beat it, but it was a fight.

Now monkeys at the tables? Sheesh, what's next?? Alien vs Human??

alienpoker.jpg
  • Sirwatts is playing today but i have no idea what his last name is, anybody know i just want to follow online .