Last minute reminders for this weekend

Just a few last minute reminders for people.
  • BYOB and Meat. The BBQ will be fired up at 5 and we'll burn stuff then.
  • This goes back to my days of playing Magic: The Gathering, and I'm sure the online community has gotten better but it still needs be said... please shower before coming. 24 people. One small room. No AC. Enough said.
  • If you're interested in extra-curricular activies, Victoria Park in Kitchener is host to a BBQ Cook off and Craft Beer fest this weekend. I'll be there tonight and Friday.
  • I have a cat. If you're allergic, take medicine before you come.
  • After you bust out, side games are allowed and enouraged.
  • Afterward we can either head out and get wings and beer or stay in and play more poker, or we can go for wings, then come back and play poker. I have to pick up the g/f at 4am anyway, so I'm up regardless.
  • That's it! Above all else have fun!

Comments

• What's the parking situation like there? Street parking?
  • Street parking is it. Parking is good til ~2am when they start ticketing.
  • Zithal wrote:
    Street parking is it. Parking is good til ~2am when they start ticketing.
    Gee. I hope I bust out by then.
  • I'm bringing hotdogs. "now with 20% more mystery"
  • does the small room have a window? i can bring a/c
  • Good luck, have fun and represent well. I can't make it as I now have to work...boooo! Good luck and see you all at the next one.

stp
  • Ugh...I had to go into work, so I won't be able to make the satellite start time. However, I'll drop by before 5pm to drop off my $10 entry fee...I don't want to mess up the satellite pay structure by not showing up:)

Maybe I'll even deal a couple hands of the main event, and if any of you bust out early enough in the main event, I'd be happy to get a cash game going. See you later today guys!

P.S. if you guys need anything to be picked up before the BBQ at 5 (i.e. chips, bbq sauce, etc.), give me a call on my cell at 635-6676, and I'll bring it by when I come.

See you soon, and sorry I couldn't make the satellite today :(
  • Showered and ready to go!

see y'all there!

hork.
  • you showered?