Pokertracker

so, thinking about picking up pokertracker, as I realized that I don't really know what my stats are like, and this would help me keep control of it.

any thoughts, concerns, advice?

Comments

• Get it, get PAHud, then play NL25 for a day and it should pay for itself. You wont regret it.
  • PAHud? never heard of it. at least not by that name.
  • http://pokeracesoftware.com/

That and pokertracker are such an advantage it is almost wrong :)
  • For ring games I prefer Gametime+, for sng's and tourney's I use PAHUD. It's nice to play a SNG and know your opponent has played 90% and raised 50% of the time yet only winning 30% of their showdowns. Great when your multi tabling and don't pay that much attention to the actual play.
  • How do you use PAHUD in sngs and tourneys? I didn't know you could, so I need some explanations. Thanks Joe.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    For ring games I prefer Gametime+, for sng's and tourney's I use PAHUD. It's nice to play a SNG and know your opponent has played 90% and raised 50% of the time yet only winning 30% of their showdowns. Great when your multi tabling and don't pay that much attention to the actual play.

crap, taht just pops up for you readily? sounds like I'll have to save my pennies and get it..

also, lovely avatar.
  • gokorda wrote:
    crap, taht just pops up for you readily?  sounds like I'll have to save my pennies and get it..
    I think you mentioned that you are just starting to build your bankroll, so maybe this will help. You can get it as a bonus through http://pokersourceonline.com/, and some of the sites (Party's easiest, followed by Paradise) you could clear in a few hours. Then you can keep your pennies for the felt ;)
  • i know what PSO is beanie ;) but thanks. already got a party account, and if I was going to go for something, it'd be the nevada jacks for sure..

may not be working for a bit, as I just messed up my shoulder (I work as a contractor) so money will be tight for a while, and I don't have the mulah for PT, but eventually, I'll get it, sounds like a no-brainer.
  • It will work with SNG's and tourney's as long as the site is supported by PT for those, and PAHUD. I set it to start displaying stats after 10 hands. By that point you will have a reasonable idea who is the tight ass and who is the fish. Again by the 3rd or 4th level, the stat's speak for themselves.
  • Ok. Which sites work with PAHUD and sngs?