Who is the new Team Toronto Captain?

I would be interested in making the team this time around.

Please let me know about availability.

Comments

• I think it's that guy that lost his team $400 in the final match last time, I'm not sure of his name
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    I think it's that guy that lost his team $400 in the final match last time, I'm not sure of his name

And he still blames it on lack of sleep, even though there was a doctor who worked a 12 hour night shift in the emerency room and won his match and another who had 3 hours sleep in 48 hours and won his match.

Always excuse. Never I losted.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • How many times are you going to bring up that match? Don't you think it's old news?

Geez, move on already.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    How many times are you going to bring up that match?  Don't you think it's old news? Geez, move on already.

May I could have moved on by now if he didn't have so many excuses. There were a lot of issues going on that day with a variety of people. And yet he is the only one to post he lost because of his list of excuses. So when it is appropriate I will remind him of how great he is and the only reason he lost is because of cards, sick, tired, jet lag etc. etc. etc.

Oh well, it is all in good fun! may as a captain he will put himself at my table every match, and then instead of playing g2 heads up he will play me.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • Hork42 wrote:
    How many times are you going to bring up that match?  Don't you think it's old news?

Geez, move on already.

I'm with you on this one Hork, BBC is a heck of a player from what my team says. He did get sucked out on heads up and there are really no excuses necessary when that happens. This event was a 'coming together' of the regional poker communities, not a chance for us to see who's cocks are bigger. The top 4 teams that day were the top 4 teams, lets make it a competitive but friendly time in Royal Cup 2. In saying all of this I'm hoping Kitchener 2 can have a much better showing, the City of Kitchener is much better than what they represented.

stp
  • The Team Toronto Captains position is actually now open. MDS let me know ifyou are willing to take this over. I know we worked on the first one together but you had to pull out for other reasons. Let me know

Sandro
  • Hork42 wrote:
    How many times are you going to bring up that match?  Don't you think it's old news?

Geez, move on already.

I also agree. I don't see the point in bringing this up all the time. Hey I lost my heads up match too when I had my opponent down to almost nothing.

Let it die already........ please