Thursday Guelph! Crazy Pineapple?!

Alright ya'll...well the "new blood" were asking for some switching it up, and as our regular players were out of commission (and or bettering themselves at school etc) i decided to deliver.
I will, if there are 4 posts that say "NO!! WE WANT STRAIGHT UP BORING STICK THAT FIST UP YER....HOLDEM" i will change the game to holdem..but it has to be quoted directly.

As of right now i have 3 players.....hopefully by thursday there will be a lot more!!!!

1. Mark
2. Nadine
3. Cowboy Mike (graces us with his presence)
4. River Mike (screams at us when he catches a friggin' 3 on the river..the only pair to call 3 all in bets...what the..?)
5. Haren (the man who needeth no nickname)
6. Timmeh (he no longer needs a nickname..unless anyone has friends named tim...so we can go back to timmeh the titan)
7. The Egyptian (Jim)
8. Jen
9. Sandro
10. Mir

Comments

• Can't make it this week but I will definitely catch a future game.

Ranger Mike
  • I'm in. CP or NLHE OK by me.
  • I would but I don't know how to play CP. If you change to NLHE let me know. have fun!
    Jen
  • Jen,
    Just 3 hole cards and drop one after the flop. Other than it's just like NLHE, but with more flush draws:)
  • once you play pineapple, you'll never play omaha again...(i'm not a big omaha fan.never did grasp the whole "you need to use 2 of your 4 hole cards")
    If you'd like, and been as you won last time you were here, we can teach you how to play pineapple...of course..there is a fee involved...
    lol
  • That is why you are not on the Ohmaha team on The Ryder cup team
    YOU SUCK AND I CAN"T WAIT TO TAKE YOU OUT
  • i just pee'd a little bit....
  • Cowboy your just a bully I'm gonna beat you up when I see you next :rage:
  • ok I guess I will play..I love to chase for flushes so if there is more of a chance..
    please add me to your list. what time?
  • 7pm start time!
    added!
  • We're in!
  • IF ANYONE BAILS OUT, I WILL FILL THAT #10 SPOT.

JAY
  • we can do 2 tables...you can come out if you like!
  • Last night was a great game....top 3 were myself, Jen and Sandros....After Jen getting doubled up (with Q 10 taking down A Q) and dangerour, we got into a hand where i flopped top pair, and she had pocket KK. She pushed, i called with QJ (pair of jacks on board). After a runner runner 9-8 to make my straight, i put jen out and had sandro covered a few times over. After doubling him up 2 times, making us fairly even, i pushed, he called and i won. I can't for the life of me remember what i pushed with! lol.
    Big mike showed up to deal, and overall it was a great game! loads of chips flying, and apparently to this group of people blind periods mean nothing (i'm pretty sure the first hand was raised 200, and it was rare to get a hand played to the flop paying less than 250).

Also, cowboy mike..did you pay dude?! we were missing some money at the end of the night! you are the only one i dont remember pulling out the money! lol

aight next week is NLHE.....posting soon to follow...maybe a game this weekend if there is interest?
    oh..and i do have A/C....
  • You snake!!!

Fun night. I actually pushed you with some poor cards and you had pocket Js with a K I believe. The flop gave me a flush draw and 2 outs with the K I was holding so it wasn't a terrible result but I did not improve and you are the new Crazy Pineapple Champ.

I think next week we should play Magic Mushroom.

Everyone dealt 4 cards then discard a card after flop and then another discard after the turn.

Possibly an ultimate Blackjack tourney LOL see UB for details
  • okay, but only if we can eat the mushrooms with some dad's oatmeal cookies. Then we can play poker with as many cards as you want, and the dealer can look through the deck to choose his cards. but can discard post flop and refil his hand post river.
    before betting.
    this game is getting better and better!