changes part XVIII

I'm sure you've noticed that little changes are still coming about. I just wanted to fill you in on what the final product will be like:

"Top news stories": You'll see that the news module allows me to attach images to news stories. This area will primarily be used for (gasp) news! Most likely, it will be featured articles from CPP (and hey, maybe some of all_aces stuff?)

"Member Gallery": coming soon! Looking at adding the member gallery soon to the front page. The member gallery will consist of your picture (optional of course) your member username and real name (optional as well) and a brief write up of your "poker resume" (more or less whatever you'd like to include) I've recieved a few bios so far, so keep 'em coming.

With that said, is there anything you guys would like to see added in terms of features to the site? I'll do my best to see that it gets done if there is demand for it.

Comments

• Love the new graphic! (Is it on your car yet??!)
  • For some reason, it won't let me 'read more' of the top news story... in this case, it's the article about Zithal's tournament. Anyone else have this problem? It tells me I'm not logged in, and then when I log in, it still won't let me read it. Maybe it's all_aces-proof?

Regards,
    all_aces
  • all_aces wrote:
    For some reason, it won't let me 'read more' of the top news story... in this case, it's the article about Zithal's tournament. Anyone else have this problem? It tells me I'm not logged in, and then when I log in, it still won't let me read it. Maybe it's all_aces-proof?

Regards,
    all_aces

Seemed to work okay for me just now. The "read more" thingy just took me the the KW Tourney results thread.

On the other hand I also *have* been having problems lately with being logged in, and the forum saying I'm not, when I'm trying to visit the main page. (i.e. pokerfourm.ca without the /forum/)

ScottyZ
  • I had the same problem.
  • Zithal wrote:
    Love the new graphic! (Is it on your car yet??!)

Not yet..still haven't had time during the day to get to the DMV to put my new plate on :(

The changes are still in progress folks, sorry for any hiccups.