RiveratJosh is now at the RIVER ROOM on Tuesdays. 130$ Freezout!!!+20$ Bounty

THE RIVER ROOM IS BACK AND IT"S HOT!!

SInce the RIVER ROOM  is back at it's amazing new spacious and comfortable locale....

I have been given the honour of Running a new Tuesday Night tourney

a $135 freezeout with 5,000 in chips to start, and a friendly blind structure......

7:00pm dinner 8:00pm start sharp!!!

Not to mention the great live action to follow.

The RIVER ROOM was THE PLACE at one time, and now it will be reBORN.

The new owners are some of the nicest people you will ever meetm and are prominent in the poker community.

email me at riverratjosh@rogers.com or call me at 647 999 0089 for address details in the finch and weston road area.!!
*tuesdays 
*7pm dinner 8pm start
*no-limit texas hold'em poker tournaments
*$135.00 freezeouts
*live action to follow, 5-5...1-2..
*free soft drinks
*lounge area with satellite tv
*tournament director software on giant screen
*5000 in chips to start
*blinds very very friendly
*secluded rear entrance
*lots of parking

*our loyal supporters through this first month will be rewarded with a 5K ADDED tournament at our official GRAND OPENING in about a month...

Comments

• We are on this tuesday!!

come check us out.
  • bump for tonight.

Chinese food served at 7:15pm

Josh
  • Think I might check this out as I don't have the time to drive to GBH tonight...how many players have you been getting or are you expecting?
  • I hear they are getting 3 tables but I've not checked it out yet. Hope that helps gta
  • I checked it out last night and they had 4 tables of 9 going. Dinner was chinese food. Nice to actually have some room to sit, not that I sat too long. Had to be my worse night ever live. Made it up with winning a few SNG's on Victor chandler. It's great to see the tournament director on a big screen that's readable from almost every seat. MDS and SOS let me know how you guys did.
  • I didn't end up going as I called and was told it was only a 3 table event so I couldn't be bothered. I was hoping for 6-7 tables type of thing. I would have gone if I knew you guys were heading down though.
  • It woudl seem like from now on you can count on 4 tables. The turn out is growing.

I handle Tuesdays there, and there are also Thursdays there aswell for the same thing.

Josh
  • We are on Tonight......Dinner at 7 cards at 8pm