This WEDNESDAY @ T4 is a $250 Bounty Tournament

Hey guys, just a heads up....as announced last Wednesday, this week will be a $250 Bounty tournament
  • $1/$2 and $5/$5 NL Live games start at 6 pm, with with weekly high hand Jackpot
  • Tournament starts at 8 pm
  • No Rebuys or Addons
  • Conveniently located near Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport

To reserve your spot please e-mail us at terminal-four@hotmail.com , or call us at (647) 430-3621

"To be the Best, you have to play the Best."

Comments

• Daniel,

Let me say publicly a big congrates. to you on winning the Airport Club 10K tournament. It was well deserved and long time over due. I also want to thank you and the guys for coming out yesterday. Short on numbers it was still a great day.

I will be there on Wednesday ready to take this tournament down. To everyone else, it is well worth the drive. And hopefully we will have a big announcement to make next week. Stay tuned.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • What time do the mini tournaments start before the main event.

• Usually around 7ish....

Cya then and thanks for the kind words

T4
  • Daniel,

Thanks for the great night and believing in me. I am disappointed with my heads up play. He had almost a 4-1 chip lead when we started. Thirty minutes into it, grinding away, I was only 5000 behind and yet to use my all-in weapon. When I did, he called with his 77, even though there were 2 cards above that on the flop. ANd I am out. Oh well, I tried. I did take out 5 guys in bounties which was a nice pay day.

See you next week.