What would you do here?

This is from Poker.com

Just sat down posted small and Big and got nothing, now I'm on the button, it is $0.05/0.10 NL, I currently have $9.60, I have no reads of any one on the table as this is my 3rd hand in.

AbbysMommy Posted Small Blind $0.05
blopa21 Posted Big Blind $0.10
Dealing Cards
You Were Dealt (Qh, Kh)
MCgolfer3 Calls $0.10
general317 Folds
Schlauspieler Folds
85Yao58 Folds
CindyN1 Folds
BigChrisEl Raised to $0.30
wsy9999 Folds
AbbysMommy Calls $0.25
blopa21 Calls $0.20
MCgolfer3 Calls $0.20

Pot is $1.20
Dealing Flop (Jh,Ac,4h)
AbbysMommy All In for $5.20
blopa21 Calls $5.20 (he has about an extra $8 left.)
MCgolfer3 Folds

Pot is $11.6

What would you do?

Comments

• PUSH IT ALL!

You have alot of outs here. Flush draw, straight draw although it's not open ended. It's low limit, so the chances of you getting called by the BB are probably very good. The raiser has a weak ace maybe, not sure on the caller though. You need a suck out here...

Oh wait, you don't suck out do you??? FOLD :D
  • I would push, knowing the other guy would call. You could be somewhere close to 50% to win the hand and having to put up less than 40% of the chips. Seems like a good deal.

But this is a high variance move. For sure you are up against at least an Ace, possibly 2 pr. Maybe even the nut flush draw, which kills a lot of your outs. You might only chop if when a 10 (non-heart) comes. Realizing $9.30 is a huge chunk of your BR, maybe you should fold. After all, you've only got 30 cents invested in this.

KQs is way better than QJo though.
  • So both you would say push and not just call?

Also does any one think fold? What if the first player went all-in but the second player folded?

I was thinking at the time that one of the two players had either two pair or trips.
  • Realizing $9.30 is a huge chunk of your BR, maybe you should fold. After all, you've only got 30 cents invested in this.

Why call? I can't see you folding on the turn and I can't see him letting you draw the river for free if he has a made hand. So the money is going in one way or another if you don't fold here. Might as well get it in now.
  • personally i would fold here but the only other choice is to push
  • Calling I don't think would be a option. Like Greg says, you up against at the very least aces, most likely two pair or a set. But with the number of outs you have (13 if my count is accurate, mostly like 11 though considering the play so far), I think pushing is required. Calling isn't going to save you anything on the turn or river unless you fold. Push it now and get it done with and hope to suck out.
  • I push or fold. There is no CALL button here. A fold certainly isn't bad. I PUSH HARD. You got suck out odds.
  • Folding isn't an option and calling and pushing are more or less the same, but pushing is a bit better. So push away.
  • The rest of the hand hilight to see it.

Dealing Turn (Td)
    blopa21 Checks
    BigChrisEl All In for $4.10
    blopa21 Calls $4.10
    BigChrisEl has (Qh, Kh)
    AbbysMommy has (Ah, Kc)
    blopa21 has (Ks, As)
    Dealing River (8s)
    BigChrisEl Wins $7.78 from pot 2 with : Ace High Straight
    BigChrisEl Wins $15.97 from pot 1 with : Ace High Straight

The question I have is why do most of you guys suggest a push?
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    The question I have is why do most of you guys suggest a push?

Because it's called GAMBLING!! :D

You had a lot of outs, 13 or 14 if I counted right, to improve. I believe your opponents both had aces, but you had a great chance to win this hand. If you had called, and had hit, it would have been the same thing, you would have pushed it on the river.

Nice push. Good hand. Congrats. And we will now take our percentage! :D
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    I push or fold.    I PUSH HARD.  You got suck out odds. 

My answer to your question is in what I posted. You've got a gut shot straight draw and the nut flush draw. Your in a multi way pot. You might actually have pushed someone off their hand...... oh what on line who am I kidding. Get it all in and hope to hit. You are were behind but if you hit your way ahead.
  • I figured that since the second guy didn't call he was either drawing or only had top pair, because of that I figured he would give me a free card to the river (which he basically did when he checked the turn) I also figured that if I pushed all-in he would call regardless of the hand, so if I missed by the turn and river I could still save a few dollars.