Reminder: Tomorrows WSOP Seat Tournament

Reminder for tomorrow's event. 80% of seats already taken so please call to ensure you have a seat reserved. We will be opening at 3:00pm and running $45 satelites to the main event. They will be one table tournys with the winner gaining a seat to the event.

If you wish to reserve a seat call Steve at 416 857 4727 OR the Airport Club at 647-430-3621

Thanks
The Airport Club

1ST PRIZE -- WSOP SEAT OR $ 10,000.OO CASH
( with hotel & air)

SATURDAY JULY 15TH

DINNER 6:30 STARTING 7:30

AT THE AIRPORTCLUB--44 FASKEN DR UNIT 18
(401 exit at dixon rd,drive west & turn right at carlingview & 1st left is fasken)

BUY IN $ 400.OO, NO REBUYS OR ADD ONS
STARTING WITH 10,OOO IN CHIPS
8 TABLE MAX

CALL STEVE TO RESERVE 416 857 4727

Comments

• Beware that from what I have been told, the $45 satellites will have few starting chips just like the turbo satellites at the Pearson Pub event. The $25 satellites for the West Side Poker Club's WSOP event on Sunday is much better with 1,500 starting chips and more gradual blind levels. Instead of a quick "bingo" satellite where the luckiest player wins, the WSPC satellite structure allows for a lot of poker play.
    $45 satelites
  • I know Shane will run a great tourney TODAY Steve is a great guy who runs these things all the time for big events like the borgatta and what not.

The Airport Club is a great place to play if you haven't been there before and if you have you know what I am talking about Dealers are solid and a great clean place to play.

CHECK THEM OUT.

Cameron
    West Side Poker Club
  • Cameron,

Thanks for the compliments, and we always try to best serve everyone. Hope to see you out again one day soon and after speaking with Brent last week looking forward to possibly doing something for the upcoming WPT event.

Blondefish,

Sorry you feel this way about the satelites. For anyone that has not been to our club, the satelites we run are 10 people events, everyone starts with 40 chips and blinds start at 1-2 with blinds progressing every ten minutes. We use this format because this is what the vast majority of the players like. You have playing room but you also can't call and see every flop and just wait to hit a flop. And once it gets down to 3-4 players remaining the players have playing room. We would gladly run a longer satelite and we have tried in the past but the majority of players we come across do not want to play a lengthy satelite before the main event. Next time you come by, I would be glad to meet you formally and if I can get enough people I will get a satelite with your format going for you.

UPDATE FROM WSOP EVENT

Congrats to NORTHRED on the forum who took down first place in Saturdays WSOP satelite. Northred got into a few unlucky hands early in the tournament and was very low in chips. He then went for a walk and regrouped, came back and played some excellent poker. On winning the event Northred took the $10 000 in cash. Congrats again buddy.