Eleanor Captures Game 4

With tonight's win, Eleanor is sure to put some huge distant between her and the rest of us on both Points and Money Boards.

Eleanor took it down when she showed down a 10 high straight heads up against her cousin Chris who had the bottom end of the straight. Great game to everyone tonight. Newcomer Stephen from Orangeville took down third place. Seems like the newbies to the game always do well on their first night...well, most anyway.

Hand of the night was Derek's all in with A? against Allen's 7. Both paired on the flop, turn came a 7 for Allen, but the River came an Ace for Derek to take it down. Only 2 outs left for Derek, and he managed to suck one out.

Amiee was tonight's Chump. Sorry, Amiee, but I was no more than 2 or 3 hands behind you. My KK got busted by a boat, and I had to toss AK away twice early in the game...tough night for such great cards.

Comments

• Good game El. Good game everybody else.

Derksen

PS - F the bubble!
  • derksen wrote:
    PS - F the bubble!

That reminds me, Derek....you left you new suit behind! :D
  • Yeah baby!

Had a lot of fun last night....saw some great hands being beat by even greater hands....and luckily I wasn't the victim of many (any?) suckouts.

I can't believe I was able to keep it together sitting next to sleep-deprived Justin who was babbling so much and making me laugh all night.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    derksen wrote:
    PS - F the bubble!

That reminds me, Derek....you left you new suit behind! :D

Yeah... hang on to it for me AJ. I'm gonna pop every last freakin bubble if I'm 4th again.
  • Congrats Eleanor!!!!

Good game everyone.

Does anyone know about any good, low stakes home game this weekend (saturday)? Looks like I'm going to have some free time on my hands...

See you next thursday everyone.
    ACDC
  • derksen wrote:
    Yeah... hang on to it for me AJ. I'm gonna pop every last freakin bubble if I'm 4th again.

Just figure out how to put some kind of liquid cooling system into it and then every one will be fighting to be the bubble boy.
  • ElElliott wrote:
    sitting next to sleep-deprived Justin who was babbling so much and making me laugh all night.

yea, I kinda like the sleep deprived Justin as well. He's NEVER been that talkative and comical. It was a nice change. Him we like...we keep him!! :D