Royal Cup II

After receiving an email from Sandros, I sent emails out and in 48 hours I had my team confirmed.

Playing on Kitchener II

1.  Prophet 22
2.  Shopsy
3.  OnTilt98
4.  Carmaker
5.  Wolfhound
6.  BigE
7.  The Big Unit
8.  Blazin 72

I did ask Sandros for an exception to allowing Blazin 72 to be apart of my team.  He lived here with me for 18 months before his new job took him back to Ajax.  I trust this is ok with everyone.

I have found a free venue and we are looking at September 16.  The venue will be in downtown Kitchener. The venue is large enough to hold 10 teams.   Sandros will be talking with everyone soon to confirm a date so I can book the hall.  I need to book it by the end of the week.

Let the Royal Cup talk begin.

Prophet  :2h :2s

Comments

• Great job Brent, whoever missed out on this the first time should really consider getting a team in!  This was the best poker event I've ever been a part of.  Heartbreak Kids let me know if you're still interested.

Kitchener Heartbreak Kids

stpboy
    beanie42
    DrTyore
    Flint Bones
    Easy
    TimSum
    Shtebs
    TNorth

*confirmed in red

stp
  • Thanks for the non invite Brent..
  • Shannon.. I'm your man

Mark
  • Assuming RC2 isn't going to be held on my birthday, I'd like to play.

And I was born and raised in Kitchener......

Johnnie
  • folded wrote:
    Thanks for the non invite Brent..

Folded,

Now that you have moved you will be on team Cambridge. If Cambridge doesn't have a team you can play on my team and I will be the captain. I would have you any day of the week.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • So is this on? I have not received or seen anything posted yet. If it is on, I would like to enter a team.

Sandros, can you PM me more details.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    If it is on, I would like to enter a team.
    The 'Hill Gang' should clean up.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    If it is on, I would like to enter a team.
    The 'Hill Gang' should clean up.

Almost right, Greg.

The "Hill Gang" WILL clean up!! :D
  • stpboy wrote:
    Heartbreak Kids let me know if you're still interested.
    I'm in!
  • I'm in for sure.

SRS
  • Since there were only seven regional teams last time, can I apply to have my own team?  I play regularly with players :fish: that reside in Oakville, Mississauga, Brampton and Etobicoke.  Can we have a Toronto West team?
    The venue is large enough to hold 10 teams.
  • STR82ACE wrote:

The "Hill Gang"  WILL clean up!! :D

I'll bring some towels.

towelie.gif
  • i'd like to enter my own team...let me know
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    Assuming RC2 isn't going to be held on my birthday, I'd like to play.

And I was born and raised in Kitchener......

Johnnie

....but you play ball in Cambridge so if there aren't any spots on the Kitchener teams I say we let Johnnie play on the Cambridge team....I know Mario tried to captain a team last year but could not get enough players. How important is location anyways, we all know Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, and Milton will just be called Toronto-West in a few years.
  • If there are any drop outs, I would fly back for a week or whatever to play in this.

If anyone needs a team member, I've lived all over Southern Ontario so I think I can qualify for any team.

Joshwritesstuff@gmail.com