Freeroll tonight

Just a reminder we are having our freeroll tonight.

Check out www.niagarapoker.org for more details.

Comments

• shouldn't this post be in the advertising section..
  • wat site can i download to play this on how much money is being given out
  • cole woods wrote:
    wat site can i download to play this on  how much money is being given out

A little investigating goes a long way.

Next FREEROLL !
    Our next freeroll is scheduled for Sunday July 9th at 10:00 PM & will be held on Noble Poker.

The prize pool has been increased to $500 with a max of 60 Players.

ALL Active members will be able to play.

All you need to do is have a real money account at Noble Poker and be an active member on our site.

If you do not yet have an account at Noble Poker then sign up and set up a real money account. After you do so send us an e-mail with the e-mail you used to sign up and your Noble Poker NRP Number. If you are starting a new account at Noble Poker and would like Rakeback then PM or e-mail us for your personal rakeback code before you install and sign up at Noble Poker.

Q. How do I know if I am an active Member of the site?
    A.
    You post in our forums or submit news in the news section and it gets approved for posting.

You have referred at least 3 new members to Niagara Poker and those members have PM'd us to let us know you referred them (Referred Members must also be considered active)

You are apart of the affiliate program through us at Noble Poker ( Click Here to Sign Up! )

You have signed up for a real money account at Noble Poker using one of our Rakeback codes or the download link from our site. ( Click Here to download Noble or PM us for a rakeback code ).