PAY PER VIEW NL HOLD'EM POKER

FOR A SMALL FEE OF 0.10 CENTS, YOU CAN COME WATCH THE FASTEST HEADS UP NL HOLD'EM MATCH EVER PLAYED

FOLDED VS PROPHET 22

WEDNESDAY, JULY 12TH AT 8PM
FOLDED'S HOUSE

BRENT, PLEASE CONFIRM YOU HAVE ENOUGH COURAGE, STRENGTH AND ABILITY TO ACTUALLY SHOW UP RATHER THAN JUST FORFEIT.  SINCE I AM ALL PACKED FOR MY MOVE, YOU WILL NEED TO BRING CARDS, CUT CARD AND BLIND TIMER.  MY CHIPS AREN'T BOXED UP SO WE SHOULD BE GOOD.

ALSO, WE WILL NEED A TOWEL FOR BRENT'S TEARS WHEN I BUST HIM IN HAND #4.  BRENT, THE GOOD NEWS IS IT IS A DOUBLE ELIMINATION.  THIS WILL GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO PLAY AGAIN. 

LOL... LET THE TRASH TALK BEGIN.

ATTENDEES SO FAR:

1) DANIEL N.
2) PHIL I.
3) FOLDED
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Comments

• LMFAO! If I didn't have softball that night, I'd be there for sure.

Good Luck guys!!
  • folded wrote:
    WEDNESDAY, JULY 12TH AT 8PM
    FOLDED'S HOUSE

Folded,

So you are taking the home court advantage, that's ok, the last time I was there I won a tournament and 120.00 in the cash game.  If you are able to move this to Tuesday I will show up.  I have a tournament in Toronto Wednesday night, I thought you would have read that by now.  Picking a day you know I have to decline to make me look bad.  I have a name for that but can't use it here, don't want to get banned.

If you move this to Tuesday you have a match. 

Prophet  :2h :2s
  • Tuesday don't work.. I'll email you tomorrow
  • folded wrote:
    Tuesday don't work.. I'll email you tomorrow

How about next Wedmesday?
  • Do this on a Friday night, with all the railbirds I'm sure we can get a SNG going afterwards!!! If you plan to start the heads-up at say 7:00, the SNG should be going by what say, 7:03?

Should be an interesting match with your styles and I'm sure 9 high will take down a record number of pots.  :D
  • I have a feeling this thing could last anywhere from 30 min to an hour and 15 min.I have whatched brent play on-line heads up matches that go ove the hour mark with 1500 chips and 10 min blinds so I say $200.00 on the OVER 11 hands no problem.

Cameron
  • BLAZIN 72 wrote:
    I have a feeling this thing could last anywhere from 30 min to an hour and 15 min.I have whatched brent play on-line heads up matches that go ove the hour mark with 1500 chips and 10 min blinds so I say $200.00 on the OVER 11 hands no problem.

Cameron

Yeah, but was he playing Cory??
  • Doesn't matter 4 times the amount of chips and double the blind scedule it will last a lot longer then u weenies think LOL.

Cameron
  • It looks like Folded and I have finally settled on a date and time. Folded will take the home court advantage. We will be playing at his house tonight at 8:30 pm.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • GL to both of you. I wish I could come down to watch this aggressiveness fest. I believe it won't end untill the blinds actually hit 100, 200. Somehow I can't see an opening raise of 1200 with blinds of 25 25. Now if there's a straight flush to royal on the first hand, it will be over quickly.
  • Hey guys whats up any news from the PPV BATTLE ROYAL I would love to here from you all.

Cameron
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    GL to both of you.  I wish I could come down to watch this aggressiveness fest.  I believe it won't end untill the blinds actually hit 100, 200.  Somehow I can't see an opening raise of 1200 with blinds of 25 25.  Now if there's a straight flush to royal on the first hand, it will be over quickly. 
    I agree with Joe.  I doubt there will be opening raises over 1000 until the first hand at the 25/50 level.
    We will be playing at his house tonight at 8:30 pm.
    So what happened?  I half expected a post at 8:35pm.  Cory's internet must be down.

/g2
  • So what happened?  I half expected a post at 8:35pm.  Cory's internet must be down./g2

Folded is in the middle of moving. See main thread for results.

Prophet :2h :2s