Titan Players

Happy Canada Day everyone - as of Jul 3 Titan has jacked their deposit bonus clearing requirements by 20%. On new deposits you say? Oh no - right in the middle of a promotion.

Just started there on Jun 30. Made the max deposit and was haippily working it off when from one day to the next I discovered I no longer needed 40000 Titan points to clear, but 50000. Unbelievable.

Arguing with them over it right now.

Comments

• Sounds like you have alot of trouble getting free stuff everywhere
  • Sounds like you have alot of trouble getting free stuff everywhere
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Sounds like you have alot of trouble getting free stuff everywhere

A little below the belt there no?  Free or not....false advertising is false advertising.....
  • Hey I freely admit that I am a whore. Maybe not a Dr.Tyore but a whore nonetheless.

Nothing is free. Everything is paid for through the rake generated by the action of the players. Would you rather get something or nothing for your contributed rake? I'll take something everytime. To do otherwise would be silly.

But that has nothing to do with this.

I have issue with poker rooms that treat players badly. Bad customer service is bad customer service, whether it be online or live. I won't play where the players are not respected. There are hundreds of online sites to chose from and fortunately for us in KW lots of live places to play. Zithal's is extremely popular because he understands that concept very well.

The smaller poker rooms, if they want to compete should understand that as well. Check n Raise poker blew off all their WSOP winners when they realized they didn't have enough cash flow to pay for their entries. Poker.com stepped up and paid for all of CnR's winners. Which poker site would you trust to qualify at next year?
  • moose wrote:
    Hey I freely admit that I am a whore. Maybe not a Dr.Tyore but a whore nonetheless.

Nothing is free. Everything is paid for through the rake generated by the action of the players. Would you rather get something or nothing for your contributed rake? I'll take something everytime. To do otherwise would be silly.

But that has nothing to do with this.

I have issue with poker rooms that treat players badly. Bad customer service is bad customer service, whether it be online or live. I won't play where the players are not respected. There are hundreds of online sites to chose from and fortunately for us in KW lots of live places to play. Zithal's is extremely popular because he understands that concept very well.

The smaller poker rooms, if they want to compete should understand that as well. Check n Raise poker blew off all their WSOP winners when they realized they didn't have enough cash flow to pay for their entries. Poker.com stepped up and paid for all of CnR's winners. Which poker site would you trust to qualify at next year?

I was just being sarcastic, just sounds like you've had some bad experiences of late...
  • Ok thanks. I thought maybe I had put an OUT somewhere in one of my posts.

BTW I have to say Titan support sucks rocks. I went to register for the new depositor freeroll tonight and big surprise I wasn't registered. Contacted support - support what? They were so useless they couldn't even register me for the tournament. Referred me to a supervisor - which takes 24 hrs - what good does that do me? The tourney was tonight.
  • I decided to bitch one last time and see if it gets me anywhere:

To: support@titanpoker.com

I have to say that you continue to shoot yourself in the foot as far as I am concerned with regards to generating customer loyalty. As a new player to your site I have been completely unimpressed by the way you treat your players. I have had other issues with customer service but my main source of irritation continues to be that you changed the Signup Bonus requirements by 20% AFTER I had already deposited. Please don't quote me your terms and conditions because I realize that they say that you have the right to do so at any time. You may have the right according to you BUT IS IT RIGHT? Is it a good way to treat your players?

I think it shows terrible disrespect to your players to change the conditions after they have already decided to play at your site. Especially when it is not a small change but rather an INCREASE OF 20%.

What further irritates me now is your reload bonus that you emailed me for this weekend. It clears at the rate of 400/$5 not the 500/$5 that you have stuck me with. But I can't start clearing the reload until I have cleared the signup bonus at 500/$5. Since I made the max deposit under your old terms of the Signup Bonus, I am stuck for an extra 10000 points I had not planned on before I can clear any reloads. Yet another smack in the face to me.

And since you love to quote your rules at me. I shall save you the time:

8. The Reload Bonus is issued to players as they earn Titan Poker Points at ring games and tournaments.The key for bonus release is 400 Points = $5 cash bonus issued.

9. The Reload Bonus to which a player is entitled is added to his Bonus Dollars Balance at Titan Poker. For example: If a player who is earning Points towards a Signup Bonus of $200 makes an additional deposit of $200, his Bonus Balance will increase from $200 to $300 (as he will be entitled to a $200 Signup Bonus and a $100 Reload Bonus). This can be checked in the My Account section of the Titan Poker Cashier.

10. If a player has no current Bonus Balance (as he has already earned his First Deposit Bonus in its entirety), he will begin earning Points solely towards his Reload Bonus.
  • moose wrote:
    Happy Canada Day everyone - as of Jul 3 Titan has jacked their deposit bonus clearing requirements by 20%. On new deposits you say? Oh no - right in the middle of a promotion.

Just started there on Jun 30. Made the max deposit and was haippily working it off when from one day to the next I discovered I no longer needed 40000 Titan points to clear, but 50000. Unbelievable.

Arguing with them over it right now.
    This will make it all better... 40000 -> 50000 is actually a 25% increase. Don't you just love Titan now?

/g2
  • I never said math was a strong point.  I guess they didn't want to point that out to me.

Here is a classic response:

Dear Rob Schaaf,

Thank you for contacting Titan Poker.

Hi Rob! This is Lou Anne from the Support Team!

We regret to hear that you feel that way towards our site. However we would like to inform you that this policy is part of our
    management¡¦s decision and we cannot change it for only the benefit of a single player.

Please also note that as per the terms of use section 10.8:
    "We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any person without notice
    and you will be deemed to consent to such assignment", we informed you beforehand on what actions our management may do for the
    betterment of our poker room.   Ha ha ha.   Don't make me laugh.   Better for whom?  We also want to remind you that you have agreed to our terms and conditions before downloading our
    software.

Hey morons.  Did you read my letter?
    Please don't quote me your terms and conditions because I realize that they say that you have the right to do so at any time.

In line with this, we hope you do understand and continue to play in our poker room.

Have a nice day Rob!

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Titan Poker Support Team.

Email: support@titanpoker.com

Toll Free (U.S. only)
    Phone: 1-866-636-3510
    Fax: 1-866-289-1346

International
    Phone: +632-845-9017
    Fax: +632-845-9018

Best regards,

The Titan Poker team

http://www.titanpoker.com/

Become a Legend at Titan Poker

Yes Titan Poker service is legendary all right.
  • GTA Poker wrote:
    Sounds like you have alot of trouble getting free stuff everywhere
    excuse the new member here, but a bonus isnt free, you pay shit loads in rake for it. Now moaning about a freeroll and I'm with you, but dont slag off a guy for earning an honest bonus