WSOP Qualifiers

Well - I am supposed to be Montreal for Jazz Fest - but am stuck back in crummy KW instead. So, I decided this morning to play one of those WSOP qualifiers everyone is buzzing about. Well I won a "ticket" for the $215.00 game. I have never played in a qualifier or used a ticket - does this mean I have to play in a certain event? If so, do they e-mail me notification - or do I keep my eyes open?

Anyhelp would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• OK - I did little of my own searching - and found that I am already registered for the 215 WSOP qualifier tonight at 21:00. I also noticed that the "unregister" button was highlighted - am I able to unregister and re-register for another day or time?

Any info would be great.
  • This is the 8 seat guarnateed qualifier on Party? I think you can probably unregister and play the tournament another time. It should prboably tell you when you click unregister, you won't lose your seat or anything.
  • Thats right, it is the 8 guaranteed on Party. Is that the one you won with?
  • Nope mine was the big Sunday one on Stars.
  • Good luck Tom, what was the buy-in on the qualifier you played?
  • I played the $6 one. But I added on for an additional $5. So $11 in total.
  • I'd contact Party support. They usually respond quickly.

The website specifically says "Players who qualify will be automatically registered for the next World Series of Poker® * Satellite" with the bold being theirs. But perhaps they'll let you have the Party equivalent to Stars' Tournament dollars or W$.

Good luck.
  • You can unregister and use it later. I did the same with their weekly $200 tourneys, but you have to use the ticket by the end of the month or else they expire and you will not be given any compensation.

no T$ on PP (well not yet).