Game 3 Player's List

The following is the current list of players registered so far for the game this week.

STR82ACE -  Seat Reserved -  2006-06-30 14:19:09
TheMadRussian -  Seat Reserved -  2006-06-30 14:30:08
BigChrisEl -  Seat Reserved -  2006-06-30 15:03:30
EElliott -  Seat Reserved -  2006-06-30 15:14:52
EASY -  Seat Reserved -  2006-07-01 13:39:14
JHJ -  Seat Reserved -  2006-07-03 20:00:42
BigGus - Seat Reserved -  via phone
GutWagonMaster - Seat Reserved - via verbal committment
Nutcracker -  Seat Reserved -  2006-07-04 08:53:57
FishBoy  - Seat Reserved  - 2006-07-04 15:46:41
ACDC -  Seat Reserved -  2006-07-05 07:03:47
AcidJoe  - Seat Reserved - via posting
Amiee  -  Seat Reserved  -  via posting
Derksen - Seat Reserved - 2006-07-05 09:08:36

Comments

• YOO!!! BUSDRIVER!!! You In? or you still have some painting to do?
  • AJ please add me and Aimee to your list. The best birthday present will be you giving me your money..... :). PM me with your address because I cannot for the life of me remember.
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    AJ please add me and Aimee to your list.  The best birthday present will be you giving me your money..... :).  PM me with your address because I cannot for the life of me remember. 

How about a nice tailored suit?

BUBBLEBOY.jpg
  • It would be great to have you and Amiee come out Joe. Been awhile since you guys were over, back when the Ryder Cup was on I believe. I've PM'd you the address and will send all the info when I get home tonight.

Looks to be a GREAT game this week. Remember, maximum players is 17, so if you wanna play, REGISTER NOW!!! Otherwise, you'll be on the waiting list.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    YOO!!!  BUSDRIVER!!!  You In?  or you still have some painting to do?

Due to the unfortunate events of last week (finishing in the money, or as Mrs.Busdriver would say "staying out all night"), Champ was negligent in his duties.

Seriously, sorry guys looks like a good game, but I can't make it. Too much on my plate this week.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    YOO!!!  BUSDRIVER!!!  You In?  or you still have some painting to do?

Due to the unfortunate events of last week (finishing in the money, or as Mrs.Busdriver would say "staying out all night"), Champ was negligent in his duties. 

Seriously, sorry guys looks like a good game, but I can't make it.  Too much on my plate this week.

Hmmmmmmm, anyone else hear the cracking of a whip?? :D
  • Due of accidental and unforeseen circumstances, there will be no CHUMP & CHAMP pics of games for awhile. :'(

Any one know where I can get a digital cam repaired?
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    Due of accidental and unforeseen circumstances, there will be no CHUMP & CHAMP pics of games for awhile. :'(

Any one know where I can get a digital cam repaired?

That's ok....you can just use my pic. (It works for both Chump and Champ....plus Bubble too)
  • Does any one have a digital camera they can bring?

I know we can use old pictures of me for my win tonight but I want a completely original picture for tonight’s CHUMP (Allen or Wyndham)
  • Or if Justin CHUMPS out for the first time....he has yet to be CHUMP, and I would hate to miss the event because of lack of equipment.

If someone can bring their digital, much appreciated.