Poker Professionals in the GTA

Just wondering how many of you are poker professionals, well people that make the majority of their income through playing poker.  I know a lot of the 20/40 players I play with at the B&M are.  And I see a lot of 10/20 regulars.  I was just curious to see how long have people been doing this for, and how profitable it has been.

Also lately I've noticed it's been tough at 20/40, it's all the same players playing, and there's not much action anymore. Heck there's not even a game most of the time now, I've even heard of guys from BCC driving all the way to GBH just for 20/40 since there was no game there.

Comments

• I was at Rama last night and they had several 10-20 games going, while I was there they opened a 20-40 table as well. One person at my table was waiting like 2 hours for a spot on the 10-20. She started at 2-5, moved to my table 5-10 and then after an hour moved to the 10-20.
  • Popkorn wrote:
    Also lately I've noticed it's been tough at 20/40, it's all the same players playing, and there's not much action anymore. Heck there's not even a game most of the time now, I've even heard of guys from BCC driving all the way to GBH just for 20/40 since there was no game there.

I'm pretty sure that there's almost always a good 20/40 game going at the BCC.