$50 Free from party poker!

Raise your hands if you thought this was spam :P

anyway, I got an email the other day from partypoker saying they had credited my account with $50 US, only restriction being I have to play 500 raked hands before I can cash it out.. No clue as to why they decided to give me money.. I use to play on party alot but havent for a few months, Maybe this is their attempt to get me back?

Anyone been randomly given money on party before?

Comments

• They send a lot of those. I've received the free $50, free $20 and free hat several times... well, the hat only once, but the other bonuses on multiple occasions.

They want your money back.

hork.
  • Not really spam I think, although some might find your subject line disappointing since they can't necessarily get the same offer. :)

I got the same deal once, and it was after a good amount of inactivity at the site (maybe a few months), so I'd agree that it's probably a "please come back" style promo.

ScottyZ
  • Same here at PokerRoom.
  • Got the free $50 awhile ago. Account was at 0 at the time. lol I figured, hey, free cash. Didn't read the terms. Played a few $5 sit n go's, then got busy at work and wasn't playing for awhile. Then the next time I logged on, the rest of the cash was gone. Hadn't met their terms. Easy come, easy go. lol
  • I should meet their terms, i've turned it into about 200, lost 55 playing the $50 + 5 tourney tonight.. KK is no match for TT :(.. only 200 more raked hands required!