Canada Day..

HAPPY 139TH BIRTHDAY CANADA!

I'd like to wish everyone here at CANADA's Poker Forum a very Happy Canada Day!!

I truly love this country, and am proud to live here.

Have a great long weekend!!

JohnnieH

Comments

• Damn straight Johnnie!!!!
    I LOVE Canada and being a Canadian. I worked 3 1/2 years in the US and cannot tell ya how much better I felt every single time I crossed back across that border.
    I could never live anywhere else.
    Cheers Johnnie, and all Canadians...
    Jordo
  • Ditto. It's too bad that Canada Day still has not been put in the Calendar, while the US Independence Day is there. :rage:
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    Ditto. It's too bad that Canada Day still has not been put in the Calendar, while the US Independence Day is there. :rage:

I did start a thread about this in the 'Site Feedback" section, and nothing was done.
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    Ditto.  It's too bad that Canada Day still has not been put in the Calendar, while the US Independence Day is there.  :rage:

Not sure where you buy your calendars? It's clearly marked in mine with a big red maple leaf? I'd suggest stop trying to save a buck by buying calendars south of the border?
  • You totally misunderstood the point being made by JohnnieH and me. Kindly reread our posts. :D
    Big E wrote:
    Not sure where you buy your calendars? It's clearly marked in mine with a big red maple leaf? I'd suggest stop trying to save a buck by buying calendars south of the border?
  • BlondeFish wrote:
    You totally misunderstood the point being made by JohnnieH and me.  Kindly reread our posts. :D
    Big E wrote:

DOH!

my bad!