Happy Birthday All_Aces!

No one else had started it yet and I was surprised. So I started it.

Happy Birthday Devin!

Comments

• Happy Birthday Devin!
  • I was considering starting a similar thread tomorrow, but what the heck. :)

Happy Birthday's Eve Devin!

Here you go, some Forum Profile Cake (or FPC) a little early:

bdaycake.gif

ScottyZ
  • Happy Birthday!!
  • All the best Devin.

Now, go celebrate by taking a bracelet!!
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    All the best Devin.   

Now, go celebrate by taking a bracelet!!

If I am not mistaken, I think Devin is not attending this year due to Canadian Idol commitments.
  • I think your right...

Happy BDay devo....
  • If I am not mistaken, I think Devin is not attending this year due to Canadian Idol commitments.

Phil Hellmuth against Ben Mulroney??

Man, tough call.
  • Have a good one Devo
  • Wishing you the very best Devin! Don't work too hard.
  • You da man Devin!

Happy birthday
  • Happy Birthday D.

stp
  • Happy Birthday Devin!
  • THANKS GUYS!

When a guy turns 32, he needs all the love he can get.  :)

No bracelet for me this summer... the Idol days completely conflict with the WSOP.  I could go to Vegas and have time to play in one event before I would have to return, but I don't really see the point in that.

Or do I...

Food for thought.  Yes indeed.  Hmmm...

At any rate, it's really nice to know that I have friends here.  I love this forum, I've met many of you in real life, and this place rocks.  I hope your 60/40 edges hold up 60% percent of the time in the long run.

(LOL...  now there's a Hallmark card for a poker player... "Dear XXXXX.  I just wanted you to know that I think you're great, and that I hope your 60/40 edges hold up 60% percent of the time in the long run.  Yours very truly, XXXXX"
  • all_aces wrote:

(LOL...  now there's a Hallmark card for a poker player... "Dear XXXXX.  I just wanted you to know that I think you're great, and that I hope your 60/40 edges hold up 60% percent of the time in the long run.  Yours very truly, XXXXX"

Maybe you should think about a change of career to professional card writer because that is golden.

Happy Birthday!!!!
  • BigChrisEl wrote:
    all_aces wrote:

(LOL... now there's a Hallmark card for a poker player... "Dear XXXXX. I just wanted you to know that I think you're great, and that I hope your 60/40 edges hold up 60% percent of the time in the long run. Yours very truly, XXXXX"

Maybe you should think about a change of career to professional card writer because that is golden.

Happy Birthday!!!!

That actually might NOT be a bad idea...considering his poker career is ON HOLD because of lousy crappy wannabe singers! :D
  • Bon Fete, devo.

and what is this idol commitment? going to be on the show, or what?
  • HB Devin!