Online Cheating

I know this is a topic that many do not like to talk about. BUT me and my friends endlessly debate over the validity of several cheating theorys and I wish to open this up to the forum to see if I can extract some expert opinions on the topic. I am fully aware of the probability of colusion but some insight into what games are likely to be targeted for that as well as any know hack methods that any of you may have heard of. My interest in this subject IS NOT so that I may myself learn the methods but it is an ongoing concern and I would like to know more about possible cheaters on the net.

Thanks

Biggy

Comments

• There is a guy named Huddbro on UB that I got to know. I played with him in about 3 or 4 sng's. He talks a lot of smack, annoys everyone, and almost always busts out before fifth. We kinda became friends and started talking off an on. Yesterday he admitted (bragged) to me him and his other friend had been cheating the whole time! They are best friends and talk on the phone as they play. It's soooo funny because they are both horrible players. Both were in a number of sng's with me and they are total fish. They overrate hands like KJ or Q10 suited. It's hilarious because eventhough I know they cheat, if I see them joining a sng I buy-in as fast as possible.
  • For a mostly useless but possibly entertaining read about online cheating, check this out: http://pokerforum.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=491&page=4&pp=10

Regards,
    all_aces