I've been in Ottawa too long... I miss the button

That was easy!!!

/g2

Comments

• Happy Birthday, Amanda!!!
  • Happy b-day darlin'.

Mark
  • Happy Birthday!
  • All the best Easy. I remember you from the Ryder Cup. Hard to forget after meeting you.

Have a great day...wish I could partake in the game with you guys, but Wednesday's are just not possible for such a side trip. Enjoy one on me!!!
  • Thanks everyone...I'm Vegas legal now! lol :D

I can't wait to see most of you to take your money...err...I mean...to celebrate my birthday later this week.

STR82ACE wrote:
    Have a great day...wish I could partake in the game with you guys, but Wednesday's are just not possible for such a side trip. Enjoy one on me!!!
    I do live in Toronto, so me coming to games in the city isn't quite as big a problem as most people taking the trip tp Waterloo.
  • Easy wrote:
    I do live in Toronto, so me coming to games in the city isn't quite as big a problem as most people taking the trip tp Waterloo.

I did not know that! Hell, girl, why not spend a Thursday at one of our league games? Get to know some REAL players. :D j/k - but you ARE invited to any/all games.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    I did not know that! Hell, girl, why not spend a Thursday at one of our league games? Get to know some REAL players. :D j/k

Hehe, but REAL players probably won't sucumb to my femine charms as easily!

I'd for sure come out tho...let me know when and where and I'll come - with the button and everything.

I'm a licensed dealer now too, so, if I don't want to lose my money I can always volunteer to deal :D
  • Amanda I have sent you all the files you need for the league. Hope you can make it out a couple of times, if not regularily.

HAPPY B'DAY!! :d:
  • stpboy wrote:
    word

holla
  • happy birthday amanda.

Johnny