What poker site do you trust the most?

In lieu of the recent incidents with several online top pros being caught cheating and having there funds seized, what site do you trust the most now? What site do you think has the best enforcement on cheaters? What site do you trust your money at.

I personally trust Poker Stars the most, they work closely with there players and they seem to have a more tight nit relationship then PartyPoker or the other sites.

Comments

• I think that all of the 'big' sites (PS, Party, Paradise, etc) are trustworthy. The compition is so fierce, that if one company was the least bit frauduant, they would be broke within a week.

JohnnieH
  • firedrop wrote:
    In lieu of the recent incidents with several online top pros being caught cheating and having there funds seized

I'm not sure I've heard of this. Who are you referring to?
  • There has been several articles in Card Player magazine over the last few months.  A couple other magazines also. This is a link to a poker blog that has other links in it to 2 + 2 threads, etc.   

http://www.billrini.com/2006/02/25/zeejustin-responds-to-online-poker-cheating-charges/

sstar
  • I agree, I think Pokerstars, Ub , Party Poker etc are trust worthy sites. You will always get those individuals that feel they have to cheat others. I believe the fact they are being found and shut down. Has to say something about the security on these sites.
  • Go by the best Player support.. Pokerstars has the best support and is dedicated to keeping us happy.. I actually know a couple guys that worked for PS and know they have great software for catching cheaters..

UB is just ok.. but I know of guys with multiple accounts and UB allowes you to have more then 1 so be careful..
  • They are all rigged...Haven't you heard?
  • I play at lots but I always have an active account with party and stars, I just wish stars had better bonus' and more often.
  • Any of the big sites are going to be tight on cheaters.

but alot of the other sites are good as well.

CD Poker, Noble Poker, Hollywood.

Personally I don't worry about it as I don't play in alot of tournaments and the sites I play on wont allow you to have more then one login from an IP at a ring game.

plus its not like I am playing really high stakes games were someone could get a real big payoff from cheating.
  • Party Poker busted?

(humour link), but sort of on topic.

sstar

http://www.billrini.com/archives/001169.html
  • Never heard of any onlnie cheating. I know people make multiple accounts, but w.e

Big names etc.