Online Funds, Where do you keep it?

Hello,

Just wondering where ppl keep their excess online poker bankroll.  What I mean by excess is an amount over and above what you need for any particular site.

My online roll is quite modest, but, for example, I just made a deposit of $650 at a site for the purposes of unlocking their max matching bonus.  I withdrew all of my online roll from one site (around $1,400), to neteller, then out of this balance, I moved$650 to the new site.  I was wondering what to do with my remaining funds.  I don't want to transfer any to my bank just yet (want to wait until i can buy myself a treat from the poker funds), so I have transferred the rest to the same site.  The reason for this is that for some reason, I feel I should keep it all together in one place...

Does anyone keep balances at every site they have played?  Does anyone keep a certain amount in neteller, or any other online intermediary such as neteller?

Thanks for any opinions...

Comments

• Just leave it in Neteller.

It won't go anywhere.
  • Thanks Johnnie,

I know that this is prob the best thing....why does the right answer have to be so damn simple....

Psychologically, it makes me feel better to see it all in one place....I suppose its kind of like wanting to see your children grow up together, i wanted to see my little roll grow up together....

but ya, its best to keep any excess in neteller....
  • Yeah keep it in neteller so it's ready for any reload bonus that might come along.
  • Neteller all the way. I usually have 4-5 buy-ins (per table) on a poker site. I feel more secure having the majority of my money in neteller than on a poker site, and also it somewhat limits your tilt (can't jump up 5 levels and sit with a big chunk of your br).
  • I put $1000 into Party poker from time to time to pick up the party points for leaving it there for one week.
  • I store my money in the many new shiney things that I buy.