Pressing Fold thinking it was the Call Button!

This post applies to people that have accounts at other poker rooms.

Have you ever got so used to the buttons at one site, you forget the order of buttons on the other.

Perfect example of this is Titan Poker vs. Prima Network

Titan's fold button is on the left
where as prima is on the right

back in my poker days I folded 3 times with AK QQ when I had the best hand.

N e one else experience this brain fart, or is that just me?

Comments

• have done it a few times. one time, after bringing 20 bucks to a table, getting it up to 150 or so (bringing my ENTIRE bankroll up to about 200 bucks) I accidentally ht raise instead of fold, not thinking enough perhaps. I had J6 off or some such crap, and me entire stack was in for that. i wanted to throw the computer out the window.

I know, I'll probably get told not to have so much of my BR at a table, but I had won it all, and was actually goign to leave as soon as the blinds hit me again (3 hands from then) to make sure I didn't donk it all off.

I have yet to make that mistake again.
  • ok, but why were you 'call'ing with the best hand???
  • I've done that on Party more than a couple of times.

I'll be playing a tourney or cash game, it gets abit slow, so I open up the blackjack window. I'll be playing blackjack, about to click the HIT button, and suddenly my card table window will pop up. That damn HIT button in blackjack is EXACTLY where the FOLD button on the card table is!! :rage: I've accidently folded KK once, JJ a couple of times, and a few other suitably calling hands as well.
  • STR82ACE wrote:
    I've done that on Party more than a couple of times.

I'll be playing a tourney or cash game, it gets abit slow, so I open up the blackjack window. I'll be playing blackjack, about to click the HIT button, and suddenly my card table window will pop up. That damn HIT button in blackjack is EXACTLY where the FOLD button on the card table is!! :rage: I've accidently folded KK once, JJ a couple of times, and a few other suitably calling hands as well.

Drag one of the windows such that the two buttons don't 'overlap'

fin.
  • gokorda wrote:
    STR82ACE wrote:
    I've done that on Party more than a couple of times.

Drag one of the windows such that the two buttons don't 'overlap'

fin.

I do that now. Learned the hard way though
    :D
  • wait till it's your turn to hit any of the buttons/