Huge Online Tell!!!!!!

Many of you have probabbly came across this. Your in a pot heads up, preflop there was a limper and you raised with something like JJ flop comes A49 villan checks you bet and he calls and instantly checks again (very quickly). Now most of the time he is sending you the message that "I'm going to call you down so go ahead and bet agian" and most of the time he has a hand like A6 or very close. When your villans do this fire hard on the turn and river if need be, you are generally going to take him off his A.

Comments

• with all due respect this is so vague as to be useless.

What about the times your opponent calls with the intention of making a huge check raise on the turn. I'm not saying one should not bet, but there has to be more to it.
  • This is sometimes true, some players have the same tell in live games. It's pretty unreliable unless you have a better read though. Sometimes the instacall is a draw that doesn't need to think about what you have he knows he's calling anyways and sometimes it's the "screw it I've had enough of this guy I'm calling down" tell. Sometimes people just happen to act quickly for some random reason. It could even be the excitement wow I flopped a monster I can't wait to CR the turn tell. There's often a story behind the instacall but you need to obsrve the player and figure out which it is.
  • Wader, since you've won about $200 million more than me online, I like the advice.
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    Wader, since you've won about $200 million more than me online, I like the advice.

LOL
    I can ony dream.
    But anyways, its just something that I have come across. Dinobot, you can let the A rags take down your big pp's by checking it down, just thought I would share a little info.

Wader