Guelph! Thursday!

7:00pm 10 + 5 bounty. should be a good time..i only have 3 people signed up as of now...so if i can get a decent turn out i'm all over running a thursday game. If there is no interest, then
off to the rock i do go.

1. Mark
2. Haren
3. Cowboy Mike
4. River Mike
5. Timmeh
6. Jimmy (provided that miami wins tonight)
8. Suzie Q (mike's g/f..maybe..ahem..maybe coming, not maybe river mike's g/f...)
10. Jen (Jimmy's girlfriend)

wow..there is a lot of potential for girlfriends at this game..might have to open a second table..i'd be down with that shiznit tho..have room for 10 more, and looking for conformation for at least 3 players

Comments

• Count me in.
  • Damm volleyball this week........ Then next week I'l be..... Dammit school on thursday. I will have to figure something out or drop out for poker.

Mike
  • uhmm don't count me in just yet, ok.
  • dude, if suzan is the reason, i'm discommunicating you.
    vollyball is almost a discommunication. ;)
    it'sd all good.....mike, you really can bring suzan along, i'm not that bad.
  • Sorry to say but i think River is scared. LOL
  • I'd definatly say he's scared...
    scared of my raise, and your reraise...but that's only cuz he limped in under the gun. He's a snake like that. PUNISH THE LIMPERS!
    ;)
    j/k
  • Going to get the final word on that tonight guys. I'll be there for sure
    River mike
  • Oh what the Little Scared boy, wants to play with the big boys.. EXECELLENT :D
  • What the hell river has a gf.......WOW!!! good going river I didn't think you had it in you, I might come just if "she" or "it" exist

mike
  • well as of 5:48 am she is coming. So We will seeyou all at 7 pm.
    River Mike
  • And Big Mike one question
    Why you gotta be like that?
    Talk to you later
  • Unfortunately I have to drop out because I am awaiting delivery of a new TV (woohoo!) which isn't going to arrive until after 7:00 tonight (boo!)

I hope I'll be able to make the next one...

"Ranger" Mike
  • Alright, i know this has nothign to do with poker at my place, but it does have to do with my birthday party! (i know, i'm a die hard superman fan who just can't help it).

All the info to buy tickets is here..we will be going to the 3:30 show. I already have tickets and i'm open to carpooling (i have like 3 spots in my car...2 comfortably).
    This is the july 1st showing.
    Let me know if you're coming. oh, and of course, we will be drinking and celebrating the night before!
    Hope to see you all there!
    M

For Superman Returns: IMAX in Mississauga

https://cineplex.repeatseat.biz/TicketSale/CineplexTheatreHome.aspx?SourceCode=3&TheatreID=93&MovieID=&ShowDate=6/28/2006&ShowTime=&language=1

Go to this link and select Saturday, July 1/06 (page will refresh), and then select the 3:30 p.m. show time. On the next page, make sure it says "Showing at 03:30 PM on 07/01/2006", or you'll be on the wrong day/time! Also make sure that it is the IMAX show. Enter the number of tickets you want in the box beside the Adult $12.95 price. They will charge you an extra $1 per ticket for a convenience fee.

Once you've done that, it will take you to a sign in page - you will need to create a new account. Once your account is created it will take you back to the same page and you need to enter your e-mail address and password (that you just used to create your account), and sign in.

It will again confirm the show time (3:30) and date (07/01/2006) and your total ticket purchase. Click Confirm. The next screen asks for your credit card info. Once complete, click purchase and a confirmation page will come up. MAKE SURE THAT YOU PRINT THIS PAGE AND BRING IT WITH YOU!!! YOU WILL NEED IT TO PICK UP YOUR TICKETS.

The tickets are picked up at the theatre on the day of the show at the Jump kiosk. All you need to do is swipe the credit card you purchased the tickets with (IT HAS TO BE THE EXACT SAME CREDIT CARD!) and it will spit out your tickets. The address and phone number for the theatre should print off with your confirmation form, but here it is again anyways!

309 Rathburn Road West
    Mississauga
    Ontario
    L5B 4C1

905-275-4969
  • Finally :as :kc wins the final table. Great night see you all next week.