Win a FREE seat to Terminal 4's Live Weds. Tournament @ Noblepoker.com

Our Wednesday $120 Freezout tournament are the hottest game in town with lots of action every week!

The prizepool is huge and the action is fun and competitive.

This and Every Thursday @ 7:30PM we will be hosting a FREEROLL tournament on NOBLEPOKER.COM.

The winner of this free online tournament will win a seat to our weekly WEDNESDAY $120 Freezout $250 BOUNTYTournament.

* NoblePoker Freeroll Tournaments are played every Thursday at 7:30pm EST
* Registration is open now.
* This tournament is ABSOLUTELY FREE, and no cost to sign up on NoblePoker
* Please do not forget to use bonus code 11804 when signing up. This will get you a 50% Match bonus (up tp $250) on your first deposit
* This tournament is password protected and you must email terminal-four@hotmail.com  to recieve the Tournament Password as they will be changing weekly
* This freeroll is open to all players who are able to attend the Wednesday Bounty tournaments in our Mississauga Club.
* Winning entries are non-transferable, have no redemption for cash, must be used for the following Wednesday tournament
* Freeroll must have a minimum of 15 LIVE players to go, 100 players max
* Our Wednesday's have great $1/$2 and $5/$5NL game from 6:00pm and serve dinner at 7:00pm, with the Tournament starting at 8:00pm.

Register now and Click to Download NoblePoker Software

x1pc_jqddVOWRn_dL81YdPgiVhn_qjL_BOe3e8qktCQZoiCR3ZdfINKTNDwf5vZrfLo6d4llIcpsrqCefixP4vHTvk4xCHduu2wXqJ4O5XtIJ5x9lJHJomPXsHQEabqwy7WXpcLzMzXtaU

[For Tourney Date: Weds July 5/06]

Comments

• Manny is this you?

It looks like my WSOP satellite will be at a pub near the airport after all. I would love to see huge "Terminal 4" representation there. I am also leaving it wide open to run 40$ satellites anywhere. So if you want to fire off a few to win seats into the WSOP one.....read my post..........I will drop by for one of your comming tourneys, and drop off tickets and such.,.....it would be a great way to promote since our game will be right around the corner that day....

Josh
  • -Bump-

Register today!

T4
  • Ahem...WOOHOOO!!!!

Six real players and maybe 5 guys sitting out. Brief summary...Soups loses a hand to a guy sitting out. WTF? Prophet22 falls to my 22. Fabbs busts out and has a temper tantrum. Soups gets sucked out twice by a maniac to be eliminated, who donks those chips over to Rich in short order. I suck out on Daniel with 'The Brunson' and make a deal with Rich. I suck out on pretty much every all-in with the guys sitting out. CNS shows up to lose his last hand. I'm off to the tourney next week. Now you know the rest of the story.

So get off your asses and register for this freeroll next week. What is not to like?
  • -BUMP-

PS: This is a FREE roll.... for a $120 seat!!

If we can't get 3 tables of live players in this thing... we're gonna have to kill this.

Thanks
    T4
  • I'll be there.

Hobbes
  • I am there

Cameron
  • Come on folks....2hrs to go and we still need atleast 2 more players.

Hobbes
  • Oh all right...

Get in there boys and girls! Free money!!!
  • Tried to...got the password, but for some reason my computer and Noble Poker don't like one another and I can't complete the registration...very bizarre!!!

Anyways good luck to those playing!!!
  • Love to join you guys. Sounds like a nice way to earn a BIG SEAT.

Too bad it's on Thursday nights, though.
    :'(

Well, good luck anyway.
  • emmmmmm efffffffffer! KK vs AA. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH :rage:

oh well, thanks daniel... I'm OUT
  • Ouch......

Hope they keep this going. It was fun.

Hobbes
  • Kudos to Brent for taking it down. Glad to see my chips were not wasted.
  • Thanks for the chips Greg. It was a fast tournament and I made my ball game on time with 2 minutes to spare. Even had a good game going 6/6.

Thanks Daniel for the great night see you next week.

Prophet 22
  • Congrats Brent!

I really wanna keep this freeroll going, but a very dissapointing 10 players (1 of which was a ghost) registered for this one....

Let me ask the massive... Is there a better night/time that more of you could play in this FREEroll?

If we start getting 30+ players, Airport club has agreed to throw some in some CASH to their ring game for Fridays or Sundays!!

The Wednesday tournament 1st prize seat, had a huge 46 player turnout this week! With an even bigger anticipated turnout NEXT week!!!

All feedback appreciated and we'll do our best to accomodate players interested to keep this freeroll going.

T4
  • Thursdays are totally OUT for me, as we run our own league games Thursday night...(which has been missing a player recently, and now I know why :D ). Any other night of the week should be okay. It's Noble, right? Never played on that site before...any comments??
  • Noble blows dead bears compared to Stars. Crappy interface. Lousy SNG structure - at least the ones I've played. The only thing I like is their jackpot SNGs - but I think the site is rigged since no one ever wins the jackpot. I guess it depends on what you are looking for.

These freerolls are different. The tourney structure is quite good with more chips, lower starting blinds and longer levels than the SNGs I normally play there. Quite nice and the prize is well worth the effort to open an account at Noble.
  • Thursdays & Mondays are out for me....any other night would work, and I'd definitely give these freerolls a try.
  • I can generally schedule around most nights (as long as it's consistent)
    except Fri/Sat.

But Sunday nights are best for me.

Hobbes
  • Thanks for the chips Greg.  It was a fast tournament and I made my ball game on time with 2 minutes to spare.  Even had a good game going 6/6.

Thanks Daniel for the great night see you next week.

Prophet 22

Congrats Brent.

Make us proud.

Hobbes
  • Hobbes wrote:
    I can generally schedule around most nights (as long as it's consistent)
    except Fri/Sat.

But Sunday nights are best for me.

Hobbes

I like Sunday nights too! How's 10pm work for everyone?
  • Thats good for me.

Hobbes
  • Daniel,

I lot of the people I talk with who want to play in this event are having trouble with the software and the downloads. I know my self it several trys to get it to work. If it was possible to move it Poker Stars or Party which everyone seems to have maybe that would get more players. Also I think having it the day before the event as appose to the day after may attract more people. If they win Tuesday they get to play Wednesday.

Food for Thought

Prophet 22

PS See you next Wednesday
  • Hey I'm in if we do it Sundays at 10 pm, always in then. Do we need to deposit money at Noble to play? Jeff..
  • compuease wrote:
    Hey I'm in if we do it Sundays at 10 pm, always in then.    Do we need to deposit money at Noble to play?  Jeff..

The Cost is $zero dollars to play. You do not have to deposit anything to Noble or need to leave any credit card info or anything like that... just install the software... Use our bonus code 11804.

Go the "Tournaments" tab, then "Special" tab... and look for TERMINAL 4... since we already ran next Wednesdays tourney yesterday... the next freeroll we will target for Sunday the 16th.

I will wait for a few more responses to this email to make sure the majority of you are good for Sunday.

You can download the Noble Poker software at: http://adv.noblepoker.com/cgi-bin/SetupPoker.exe?id=N&member=18100000&profile=11804

Thanks again
    Daniel

By the way if you want to avoid the hassle of emailing me every week for the password, Get on the weekly email password list by dropping me a line at terminal-four@rogers.com
  • Daniel,

I lot of the people I talk with who want to play in this event are having trouble with the software and the downloads.  I know my self it several trys to get it to work.  If it was possible to move it Poker Stars or Party which everyone seems to have maybe that would get more players.  Also I think having it the day before the event as appose to the day after may attract more people.  If they win Tuesday they get to play Wednesday.

Food for Thought

Prophet 22

PS  See you next Wednesday

Hi Brent,

Believe me, we tried Paradise, Full Tilt, Party and Stars.... all of them think they're too bigtime for us lil' peons and our freeroll's.
    Aside from the sporadic initial problems with Noble, they are by far the most accomodating and support friendly site we have ever come across.
    We may eventually change it to another site if it gets big enough... but we are barely filling 10 seats as it is, which is truly baffling to me... we are the ONLY poker room in Ontario that I know is doing this.
    Dunno, maybe a free $120 seat to win a potential $3K+ prize isn't incentive enough?

With regards to the Date, I think the move from Thursday to Sunday will help people (winners especially) plan out the rest of their week.

Thanks for the feedback - Much Appreciated
    - Daniel
  • That's right all - Wednesday July 19th's tournament is a $250 BOUNTY Tournament!!!!

You can win a FREE Seat on NOBLEPOKER this Sunday July 16th at 10PM

Please email terminal-four@rogers.com to get on the password list.

Once we have 15 requests, we will send out the FREEROLL password for this tourney.

Don't miss your chance to win thousands of dollars for FREE!!

Registration is open NOW.

Get on the list!!!

T4
  • Daniel,

I lot of the people I talk with who want to play in this event are having trouble with the software and the downloads.  I know my self it several trys to get it to work.  If it was possible to move it Poker Stars or Party which everyone seems to have maybe that would get more players. 

Bingo....can't download the software.....oh well. A new site will bring more players.