Edmonton or Carolina in Game Seven?

Well down to the last game. Who will take it and write in who will score the game winning goal!!!

Mike

Comments

• My heart says Edmonton, but my brain says Carolina.
  • Hartford Whalers and gwg will be by Eric Staal

:7c :2d
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    My heart says Edmonton, but my brain says Carolina.

Was that part of your brain watching the game last night?

Edmonton.

Horcoff for the winner.
  • I still would have taken Edmonton to win the cup when they were down 3-1.

/g2
  • edmonton, hands down. I grew up watching ryan smyth play junior in MooseJaw, been enjoying following his career, would be nice to see him lead his team to the cup by scoring the winner.

lucky me though, I'm on emergency call for work, so I cannot drink whilst watching said game, and may be called to go suck out water and or crap out of somebodys basement.
  • If the oilers play as well as they did last game, and carolina stays as cold, then edmonton has it hands down. Keep in mind, Carolina hasnt lost two in a row since the first two games of round 1.
  • Soup wrote:
    If the oilers play as well as they did last game, and carolina stays as cold, then edmonton has it hands down. Keep in mind, Carolina hasnt lost two in a row since the first two games of round 1.
    FYP.  Carolina hasn't lost 2 in a row since games 5 and 6 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

/g2
  • I want Edmonton to take it and I hope I am wrong but I think home ice will play, Carolina 4-2, Brind'Amour with the winner.
  • Soup wrote:
    If the oilers play as well as they did last game, and carolina stays as cold, then edmonton has it hands down. Keep in mind, Carolina hasnt lost two in a row since the first two games of round 1.

uh...yeah, or the last 2 games that they played
  • myself, cowboy mike, (big mike??!) haren and jimmy will all be at the ebar tonight at about 8:15 to watch the game on the projector....come on out and join us for the 11 dollar pitchers of beer and extreemly good wings.....
  • If any of the K-Wers want to get together to watch the game, call or send a PM.

Johnnie
  • hahahhaha, wow I'm too smooth.
  • 1:26?

Uh oh..

Mark
  • Oilers dodged a huge bullet at the end of the first...even Hellmuth would be proud

Great play by Staios to save that goal, and very lucky the delayed penalty saved the
    penalty shot.
  • A much better 2nd 1/2 of the period, nice, physical play by Oilers, and your'e right Brad, BEST PENALTY EVER!

2nd period? Well, hell, that's a sign for a second beer!!

Mark
  • PISANNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally somebody shows they can actually drive to the net instead of trying to make the cute little obvious passes

It's a game now :D
  • Backbreaker...

Edmonton loses 3-1 in the 7th game

Mark
  • Terrible 2nd period for the Oilers.  Their powerplays are pathetic.

The 3rd period was some of the best, most exciting hockey I have ever seen1.  Hands down.

/g2

1 Note: I am only 21
  • Carolina deserved that game, hands down. They were everywhere. Everytime Edmonton tried a rush to their net, there always seemed to be 4 Hurricanes in their zone. Exceptional play by the 'Canes...pathetic play by the Oilers.

I did see some good physical hockey though, from both sides. Still, Edmonton simply got outplayed.

Next year..........BOSTON BABY!! :D