GOING FOR A SEAT

10 ppl remain royal vegas 590+50 sat to omaha8 sitting with 10k mind you only 12 started :)

Comments

• only 7 remain ive never been so nervous playing poker
  • Best of luck.

Keep us updated.
  • so did you WIN or what?
  • FUCKAJ;FDLKAJF;LKAJDF
    ASDFJAFJA
    SJFA
    SJF
    AJSDFJASDF

I just bubbled a seat again, this time in the Platinum freeroll on stars, 2 get seats, GUESS WHO GOT 3RD?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ouch Tmac, that's rough.. keep trying though!
  • bubble sucks i took second got $1180 not bad for $5 but still wanted that seat... lost 2 a very bad beat.. and had to withdraw all my winnings and am going to take a break for a couple of weeks.. i did happen to win 2 tournys during the week which helped but i still feel shitty overall after that
  • I know you're smarting from the bad beat, but why would you want to take a break now? Placing 2nd in such a large tournament is a great accomplishment. Don't let a bad beat ruin a great rush!

IMO, you should take your winnings and play in more satellites. Dump a wad into Stars and go nuts.You can afford a few larger touramen ts now, or play in a bunch of smaller ones.

Give it all you've got, Dude!!

JohnnieH
  • thought about doing that but decided to go buy a nice tv :) i am only 21 after all and i have plenty of time to take my shots.... feels good to take a break i was playing ridiculously long hours and the women was alwayz beside me naggin... i have 3 weeks off from work in about a week so i plan to play alot then
  • brandonak wrote:
    and the women was alwayz beside me naggin...

I hear that brother...

stp