Flag football - Sunday mornings

Hey all

Okay, Sundays seem to be the day, so we'll do it then.

FREE FLAG FOOTBALL

When: Sunday mornings at 10:00 a.m.

Where: Grand River Collegiate High School

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&country=US&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&addtohistory=&cat=&address=175+Indian+Road&city=Kitchener&state=ON&zipcode=

Cost: SFA - Nothing, Nada, Zilch... I bought all the stuff last year, and am just looking for some bodies to play.

Start Date: Sunday, July 9th, 2006.

Who's in?

Mark

Comments

• Is this a league or just for the h*** of it?
  • I can't make the first date or the second week but after that I am in.

I have good reasons to miss the dates. And they have nothing to do with baby eating.
  • Just a fun league... though we could try to get some sort or regular teams and do some "friendly" grudge matches.... :)

Mark
  • I can't commit to anything but I may show up the odd Sunday.
  • I'll be there.
  • JohnnieH wrote:
    I'll be there.

Figured you would be.... welcome back!

Mark
  • DATE CHANGE!

So, I just remember I have a prior commitment on Sunday, and the sunday after that is the long weekend, so we'll bump it back a couple weeks again!

Sorry all!

Mark
  • Just a bump all... we're going to start this Sunday morning at 10:30a.m.!! Who's all coming?

stpboy - the self proclaimed greatest QB in league history... who wants a piece of him?

Mark
  • I am going to miss this Sunday. I am still on the mend from Surgey and playing football would be a bad bad bad idea.
  • I missed you guys, where was everyone yesterday???

:D
  • Big E wrote:
    I missed you guys, where was everyone yesterday???

:D

Ya...like you actually made it to the field after the gruelling olympics... :D
  • I think I may have to postpone this

Very little interest so far, and Summer is a bugger to get people out.. maybe in September?

mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I think I may have to postpone this

Very little interest so far, and Summer is a bugger to get people out.. maybe in September?

mark
    I'd be interested when I'm back in Waterloo in Sept.

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote:

mark
    I think you should avoid the use of the word "bugger" in conjunction with flag football. Touchy subject. Just ask JohnnieH... :D
  • Hobbes wrote:
    [Ya...like you actually made it to the field after the gruelling olympics... :D

LOL, no bloody way was I going anywhere on Sunday!
  • pkrfce9 wrote:
    DrTyore wrote:

mark
    I think you should avoid the use of the word "bugger" in conjunction with flag football. Touchy subject. Just ask JohnnieH... :D

bugger...a funny word, but not nearly funnys as twat...JMHO