Looking for consistent K-W games... any variety!

Whatsup everyone,

I'm a new member here, and I'm interested in any cash games/tournaments that are running regularly in Waterloo or Kitchener, my schedule's wide open, so I'm looking for some dependable weekly games to build on. I'm open to most stakes and almost any game varieties, so if anyone hosting games is looking for more players (I could probably bring a few along any time) lemme know (feel free to e-mail as well).

Also, has anyone here heard of the tournaments that run at WLU and UW on Tuesday/Wednesday, I was told about them a while ago but can't seem to find them now, if anyone knows the details it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• This region has more home games than anywhere else on the forum, and Guelph has a bunch as well. Basically, check the forum daily and you'll find a variety to choose from. Tonight there's an Omaha tourney at Bristol (see http://pokerforum.ca/forum/index.php?topic=9801) which would be a good intro (Bristol is THE home game in KW).

Welcome to the forum!
  • I heard some guy named Beanie used to hold pretty good tournaments but right now he is just turning things into the much less vaunted KW Single Crown.
    Instead of fixing his bathroom all he does is play poker until the wee hours of the morning.
  • moose wrote:
    Instead of fixing his bathroom all he does is play poker until the wee hours of the morning.
    Good read.

And I have already been informed that I wil have the bathroom done :rage:within a week :rage: , so I should be hosting shortly after that. ;)
  • Haha,

My bathroom's messed up too... must stay out of the house, drop me a line if you start hosting again :)