Glasgow St Club. Guelph. Thursday and Saturday! New Players Welcome!

Alright ya'll.....got a few games coming up this week.   Potential for a tuesday game, but only if there is interest!!
Game structure is a $10.00 buy in with 5.00 bounty, 17 min blinds and 5000 starting chips.  My maximum is 28 people (yeah, it'd be tight, but hey, it'd be a good tourney!), but we run with a minimum of 6 (and of course, no rake!)

7:00pm Thursday, we shuffle up and deal..and saturday....hmm, i'm open to suggestionS! :)

Thursday's list

1. Mark
2. River Mike
3. Cowboy Mike
4. Timmeh
5. Haren (tent)
6. Geoff (tent) +
7. Geoff friend
8. Geoff Friend

Saturday

1. Mark
2. Cowboy Mike
3. River Mike
4. Big Mike (no volleyball right?)
5. Jimmy The egyptian cammeltoe

Comments

• Yup, in for Thurs.; out for Sat.
  • Down with Saturday and willing to cook some beer can chicken if needed.

mike
  • No River Mike for Saturday buddy (nice try though). But I'm down for Thursday, I'll talk to Matt and try and Confirm for the Thursday game, I'll talk to you later, and god damn those Oilers ARGGGG!!!!!
  • And just another reminder to anyone (Cowboy and such) that we are going to the e bar tonight for the hockey game if anyone is interested.
    River Mike
  • Can't make the hockey game tonight. I have Baseball. Sorry guys.
  • alright ya'll..it's looking more and more like online poker or a trip to the CAZ is going to win out both thursday and saturday..i can't beleive there aren't more players in guelph who are interested in a regular game!
    we're nice folks!

If i dont have a minimium of 7 players for thursday and saturday by tomorrow at 3 then both games are off and we'll try again next week...
    *sniff*
  • I can't make Thrursday, but I can make Saturday..

jay
  • As of right now it's looking good for thursday's game...i will post confirmation at around 4pm...
    saturday however is not looking so hot...sorry guys!!
    ken, how is tonight looking? and how is the house sale going?!
    Aight......fingers crossed about tonight..saturday seems to be a lost cause.. :(
  • Looking doubtful about a game now..was suppost to get a call from geoff confirming 2-3 spots, but i haven't got the call..so i'm assuming that we only have 5..and that dont make a poker game.
    SOo..any suggestions would be great..give me a call if you need answers...
    820-1430.
    in the immortal words of cowboy mike
    "that's gay"
  • Som what is going on today, I don't know what time i have to work tonight and will tell you in a bit.

Mike
  • i'm pretty sure that there is no game, unless we get some more people.. :(
  • Can not make the tourney, but would like to play in any cash game after it. Please let me know if you are planning on having a no limit game after the tournament tonight.

thank you
    Sean