2-Table Tourney London Ontario June 13th...7p.m.

Hey guys,

We are expecting quite a large turn-out for our Tuesday night game next week so we are going to have a 2-table 16-man tourney with a $20 buy-in. We will make it a fairly deep-stack tourney so you can get lots of play, and when you bust out there is a big screen TV and a pool table to keep you amused. Once enough guys are out we will start a single table sit'n'go as well for $10. First come first served, so let me know now if you can make it. We will start at 7:00 p.m. and it is in the Sarnia Road/Wonderland Road N area.

Comments

• Looks like we'll have a good turn out for this one and fill the 2 tables. There are still some spots left. Some people have confirmed with witchdoctor that aren't yet on the list, but don't worry your spot is held for you. Dave, can you add any others to the list? So far the confirmed are:

1. docta k
    2. witchdoctor
    3. Pete
    4. Jeremy G.
    5. Mike
    6. Matt
    7. Chris Y.
    8. Lucy
    9. PJ
  • Hello fellas,

I am working out of town on Tuesday.  If you guys have a regular Tuesday game night game I am very interested.

Thanks,

Dave
  • Yes Dave, plan is for a regular Tuesday game. You're welcome anytime.
  • Darryl...add Rob (qdv) to the list for this week.
  • For some reason I can't edit the previous post. So, here is the updated list:

1. docta k
    2. witchdoctor
    3. Mike
    4. Matt
    5. Jeremy G.
    6. Pete
    7. Nathan
    8. Chris Y.
    9. Lucy
    10. PJ
    11. QDV Rob

Anyone who has told witchdoctor they are "maybes" are not on this list. Please confirm so we can fill you in or add others.
  • Last chance. I'll be checking the forum one last time around 6:15, so if there are any more players let me know and I'll PM you directions. Should be at least a couple of :fish: in play!