Stars Turbo SNGs...maybe I judged too quickly:) Anyone play these?

I've never been much of a fan of turbo sngs, but Party was down the other night and I felt like playing, so I popped a hundred into Stars, got it up to $250 or so playing some short O8 and then....

For some reason I thought I'd try out some turbo sngs since the normal $100 6max wasnt filling...turbo, not really my thing but All Aces thinks they're profitable so I figured I'd see what it was like...must be a bunch of dead money in these since they fill so fast in comparision to the regular games, right?

$119 6 max first, hey maybe I'll see if I like the 9 handed games (I hate the 10 handed sngs on Party)...start small and get used to them and work my way up perhaps,

$25 9 handed, 1st 1st 1st....

wtf?

I still much prefer the non turbo 6max games, thus my hit and runnnn...however, the 9 handed turbos are kinda fun in comparison to the mind-numbing, patience-fest that are the regular full table sngs. I also much prefer the 9 handed games over the Party 10 handed full table...for some reason it makes all the difference to me.

Oh yeah, while I'm here I just took down the $6 turbo 99 player NL Party game...wtf?...I am the Turbo master. :D

I'm your turbo lover.....tell me there's no other.......soon I'll be gay and wearing leather, but the price is right.

Bring on the downswing my river-loving site.

Anyone else play these Stars turbos on a regular basis??

Comments

• I've played a decent number of 55+5 and 105+9 9-handed games on Stars. They're profitable as long as you know how to pushbot correctly when you get short (but also balance this with bubble considerations). There are still plenty of bad players and some of the "good" players don't seem to adjust to the quickly rising blinds properly.