Guelph poker! Tonight! 7pm! New players welcome!

Hey ya'll!
Alright, our regular 10 +5 game is running this thursday at 7pm.  As i haven't been getting a good response for the tuesday games, i'ill leave it at just thursday.
Hopefully we'll be able to get a full table this week!!

1. Mark
2. RIver Mike
3. Cowboy Mike
4. Tim
5. Sandro
6. Miranda
7. Haren
8. Dave

Comments

• I will be there.
  • No go got Volleyball.

I might host this weekend if interest?

Mike
  • what time big mike? and what day? and no my fake sister cant come
  • whats the minimum amount of people?
  • Well this time i'm going to say that i will say that yes i will finish in the top ten. I know im going out on a limb, but hey i know i can do it :ah :ac
  • I'll only play if Cowboy does the European Poker Tour Accent.
  • Alright, and i'm only playing if mike and tim have figured out the ride schedual! :)
    we're looking great for players tonight..and still welcoming new ones into the fold (if there is any interest!)
    i have room for up to 20 players (again, if there is interest).
    :)
    what are we playing tonight?
    pineapple? regualr NLHE?
  • Okay why are you such a Snake. Even if tim couldn't give me a ride and since he is, but even if he couldn't, I would still show up and kick your ass. :6c :3c Oh by the way. THAT HAND SUCKS
  • i know you think so, but i'm pretty sure miranda gets a little worried when i flip that hand! ;)
  • Anyone want to give me a ride, I'd love to play! I live in waterloo near parkside and weber.
  • What happened?
  • Nine players. Tim 1st, Miranda 2nd, new-guy Tariq 3rd. Good times, as always. Thx Mark.