“Terminal Four ” presents:
  • Weekly Wednesday $240 NL Holdem Tournaments
  • No Rebuy’s or Add-Ons
  • Conveniently located near Toronto Pearson Int’l Airport
  • Come play with the GTA’s best NL holdem tournament players

*** GRAND OPENING – Weds June 14th , 8:00pm ($25 sattelites start at 5pm) ***
*** BONUS $2000.00 will be donated to the prize pool ***
** $5/$5 Live game running as well **

- Please email or add to MSN terminal-four@hotmail.com for directions and information.

Comments

• If anyone tries out this club, please post a review.
  • FYI: TERMINAL 4 is located in the Airport Club.

For those of you familiar with the facility, you can expect to see some upgraded security renovations, professionally run tournaments, and all new customized cash game chips.

Hope to see you there!

T4
  • This was originally advertised as having a bonus $2000, what happened? I still think it's good that there's a bonus, just wondering about the change.
  • Yup,

Still a $2000 bonus, sorry for the confusion.

We will also have several door prizes including MP3 players, Game/Show/Gift tickets/certificates etc.

Will be a lot of fun!

T4
  • So, is this a game running out of the AC, or just a renaming of the AC?
  • Hi GTAPoker

This game is running out of the Airport Club.

Looks like we're gonna have a full house so please email terminal-four@hotmail.com to get your name on the list.

We've also recruited some of the hottest/best female dealers in the city (and thrown in "Bandit" for balance), along with great food being served at 7pm.

See you there
  • Man I wish I could get a job dealing at an underground club. I'm not a hot girl, but I'm a really awesome dealer and I know all the rules ;p Of course I live in waterloo and don't have a car...
  • I wish I was a hot girl too...
  • LOL GTA, if you were a hot girl you'd just play with yourself at home and your poker would suffer. Just be happy :)
  • That would be the plan, yes
  • Just a heads up... as it is, we're about at capacity.

Register now to avoid disappointment.

Thanks
    T4
  • I don't know about the rest of you but I'd rather play against the worst players in the city. And at a lower rake...

But good luck with the club.
  • Pkrface9... like the saying goes "to be the best, you have to play the best", but to each his own eh :D

Rake what?... as you can read, we're throwing back into the prizepool!

T4
  • I don't see a rake posted, I assume he's assuming it's a 200+40 game
  • it was. i didn't realize the OP had be updated.
  • ah, then yes, big rake...
  • It's good that they're throwing in extra money the 1st tournament. But I agree with pkrfce9, that is a lot of rake, it's hard for players to beat that much rake in the long run.
  • All good feedback - Thanks

We will consider changing the rake.

T4
  • Can you keep us up to date as to the turnout numbers. I would love to play this game if your are getting 60+ players on a regular basis.

Thanks
  • Well we're happy to report that we had a GREAT tournout last night with 58 players for the tournament!

With the $2K Bonus, we had a huge prizepool of almost $14K which paid to 6 places.
    Congrats to all finishers, it was a solid final table, with action worthy for TV. Special Congrats to "Randy" who won the inaugural event!!

Everybody who attended had a great time, and the Airport Club did a great job with their new renovations.
    - New Secutiry entrance
    - Spacious, Air conditioned facility
    - Great Food
    - Great Dealers/Hostess

The live game also went until the early morning and "Terminal 4" MATCHED the Nightly High Hand bonus, Dollar for Dollar, which was won with Quad J's - 10Kicker - congrats "Mr. Brigante"

With your feedback we have cut back the rake, and next weeks event and moving foward we will host a $250 bounty tournament with $20cash for each player you knock out ($230+20).

Also, we will be introducing and hosting WEEKLY FREEROLLS at NOBLEPOKER (www.noblepoker.com) with the 1st place finisher winning a SEAT to our weekly Wednesday Bounty Tournament. If you do not have an existing account, please use BONUS CODE 11804 to receive a 50% Match bonus on your first deposit, up to $250.
    You MUST get on our email list to recieve the tournament PASSWORDS. We will start a seperate thread on this board to promote this further. Or email terminal-four@hotmail.com for more info.

Again a huge thanks for everyone who came out, and we look forward to an even better turnout next week!

T4