was reading this anyone beleive in this june 6th, 6 month , 6 day 6 year, is the end of the world, nastrodomous prediction

Comments

• I'll let you know in the morning, that's if I wake up. Apparently some radio stations are advertising giveaways to Hell Michigan for June 6, using go to hell on 666.
  • If the world ends tomorrow, then I will be pissed.

I still haven't been to Egypt, played in the World Series, found out how "Lost" ends, hit a royal flush, had sex with a movie star and found out what kind of adults my kids will be.
  • Would you buy a car just because the odometer said "12345"?

No?

Guess what....

God (or other deity you prefer) probably doesn't base his "grand plan" on an arbitrarily designed measurement of the passage of time.

So.... no, tomorrow won't be the end of the world.

Though "The Omen" is coming out, and that's great marketing.... and the original movie rocks, so I'll see this one too.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    Would you buy a car just because the odometer said "12345"?

No?

Guess what....

God (or other deity you prefer) probably doesn't base his "grand plan" on an arbitrarily designed measurement of the passage of time.

So.... no, tomorrow won't be the end of the world.

Though "The Omen" is coming out, and that's great marketing.... and the original movie rocks, so I'll see this one too.

Mark

Don't forget, for some people tomorrow (6/6/6) WILL be the end of the world..... :D

Hobbes
  • Nut jobs and conspiracy theorists use Nostradamus' predictions of armageddon all the time - because of the time period he lived in he had to write everything in code and parody.

The world was to end in November 11, 1999 - then the New Years 2000 - then on September 11 - then the Anniversary of September 11th.

There are 2 certainties of writing a vague prophecy in code:

1. You will always find a bunch of weirdos to believe.
    2. Your vague predictions will be deemed prophetic by those weirdos.
  • I was just dealt K666 in a PLO SNG on Stars... it was my first hand of 6/6/06!!! And it would have won too... hitting a set on the turn vs. somebody's two pair on the river.

I have noticed that the world has not ended (I think). Maybe that's not supposed to be until sunrise ;)

/g2
  • Forget Nostradamus. Rambaldi is the real deal.

ScottyZ
  • Maybe the world did end today and I've gone to heaven. No wait... all i can find are reruns of "Saved by the Bell". I must be in hell. NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!

SRS
  • god, lol
  • The sun is coming up and I"m still around..... Damn I was looking forward to my eternal rest.
  • Sorry you are still here, Cole.
  • Don't forget guys, Nostradamus predictions are faked all the time. That one where he aparently predicted 9/11, total bullshit.

Let's also not forget that today is the Anniversary of D-day. I think I'd rather spend my time remembering and thanking those brave souls then worrying about any of this nonsense.

cheers
  • cole woods wrote:
    was reading this anyone beleive in this june 6th, 6 month , 6 day 6 year, is the end of the world, nastrodomous prediction
    Only 2 spelling errors, maybe the end is near...
  • Hey Beanie, you had reply #13..... :D

Been nice knowing you...LOL
  • g2 wrote:
    I was just dealt K666 in a PLO SNG on Stars... it was my first hand of 6/6/06!!!  And it would have won too... hitting a set on the turn vs. somebody's two pair on the river.

I have noticed that the world has not ended (I think).  Maybe that's not supposed to be until sunrise ;)

/g2

Check out this screenshot from last night RIGHT AFTER MY LAST POST!!!    :'(

I would have posted the above sooner, but my internet connection died.  I figured the whole internet was destroyed and the world really was ending, so I went to bed :D

/g2
  • I can't be sure but...

Does that really say 457 personal messages? I swear, I'm the only one that deletes this stuff.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I swear, I'm the only one that deletes this stuff.

You're not Mark, I do too! :D
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I can't be sure but...

Does that really say 457 personal messages? I swear, I'm the only one that deletes this stuff.

Mark
    LOL! 451. That's funny, cuz I considered blurring that part of the screenshot, but I didn't want to be accused of tampering with it.

I think my email database is 400MB compressed or something like that... and that includes deleting messages with large attachments.

/g2
  • DrTyore wrote:
    I can't be sure but...

Does that really say 457 personal messages?   I swear, I'm the only one that deletes this stuff.

Mark

Too funny. That was the first thing I saw. Dude, delete something!