HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DRTYORE!!

Please help me in wishing a Happy 29th (really) to our very own Dirty one, Mark B! WOOT WOOT!!

May your 7-8 always hold up suck-out against pocket Aces!!

Have a great day!!

JohnnieH

Comments

• Happy Birthday you DrTyore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you around 10:30...and for the record...not even McDonalds is serving Lunch at that time...so, don't be expecting any Chicken on a Bun...
    just your money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday Mark!

/g2
  • Happy Birthday Mark!
  • On behalf of Aimee and myself have a happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday Mark!
  • Have a good one!
  • Hey all

Thanks a lot.... it's been a great day... birthday, free brekkie, and a lunch of Nachos and Fries... :) Ahh, the fatboy challenge is over!!

Can't wait for tonight, Boston Pizza (Waterloo) at 6:15ish and then x-3 at 7:45... still open to anyone that wants to come!! Have a schooner with me! :)

Mark
  • Happy Birthday buddy...still no excuse to miss YOUR BALLGAME!!!!!! But, have a good one.
  • Well,

How about seeing arc lightning striking down repeatedly....

I know that normally screams to me "Hey, let's stand in a field with a metal rod in my hand"

Mark
  • Happy Birthday brother, you're a great friend.

stp
  • Well,

How about seeing arc lightning striking down repeatedly....

I know that normally screams to me "Hey, let's stand in a field with a metal rod in my hand"

LOL, true..problem is you were in KW, in Cambridge it was clear....and we used our plastic bats. I know exactly where you're coming from...when I left Kitchener I was in a massive thunderstorm with tornado warnings and everything pointed to a cancellation...but Cambridge was clear long enough for us to get our game in. As a player I wanted to stay home but being that I have coached in the past nothing is more frustrating for a coach then players not showing because they think the game will be cancelled only to find out it isn't and you forfeit so although I'm just poking fun at you guys hopefully if the situation comes up again you'll show up and let the umpire call it....nobody is pissed off or upset but the team will be getting their digs in so don't take it the wrong way!

p.s. did we tell you we won our first game...one of those real wins...not the forfeiting kind!!!!
  • You're old.
  • ...and dirty. Congrats.
  • moose wrote:
    ...and dirty.  Congrats.

and a whore....

but I digress...

Thanks all! I love this community.... you guys all rock!!!

Except Mario

Nope... never cared for him.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:

Thanks all! I love this community.... you guys all rock!!!

Except Mario

Nope... never cared for him.

Mark

Just when I was about to defend you against not showing up in for baseball you go and say something like that. :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

Actually it wasn't good in cambridge last night because it was raining at my house which is 5 min. away.
  • Happy Birthday Mark, hope you had a good day.

Cam and Brent
  • Happy Belated B-day Mark!

SRS
  • Happy Brithday..Cheers
  • Hey Mark - hope you had a great party - sorry I couldnt be there - but hope my liasion was sufficient.

Best Regards,

Tom