Anyone interested in higher stakes?

Hey guys; I love playing the low limit games and will continue to do so, but is anyone interested in playing games > $1/$2 NL and 5/10 fixed limit or above? I like heads up.

Comments

• Are you asking for someone to play you HU cash game?

Where are you located?
  • GTA is easy money. You should play him.

/g2

Disclaimer: GTA may have paid me to say that ;)
  • g2 wrote:

Disclaimer:  GTA may have paid me to say that ;)

Yea...

with my money

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote:
    g2 wrote:

Disclaimer: GTA may have paid me to say that ;)

Yea...

with my money

Mark
    LOL... you should have thought of that before you got skinny! Seriously, I weigh more than you now. When's the next Biggest Loser?!?! Sign me up.

/g2
  • GTA, I live in kitchener waterloo.

Want to play heads up? Something worthwhile for the trip... say $3/$6 nl or 10/20 fixed?
  • Meistro, I would be interested, but I work all weekend. I'll let you know sometime in the future if that's cool with you.
  • Any time pretty much is good with me, given some advance warning. If you could bring chips too that would be cool, and if it's all the same to you I'd like to use cards we buy at some random store, I'll spring for them ; 0
  • Sure, I'll let you know if a good time opens up...KW is a bit far, but I am interested.
  • Dude I may be interested too and I don't mind the drive. Once June is over with let me know.
  • Cool acid. Maybe you can hitch a ride with GTA :p
  • I'd be happy to drive up and deal this insanity.

I'm in Sarnia, and therefore impartial.
  • OH RLY?

Do you post on westernpoker.org?
  • Im in guelph and im up for 1/2 NL but i would prefer playing with at least 4-5 players. I find heads up a bit boring. I might have a few interested so if you know anyone else we can arrange a game sometime soon.
  • I wouldn't mind hosting a 2/5 NL game, if you guys are interested. I have a nice table and have hosted games like this before (All Aces attended one of my games if you'd like to ask him about it).

Maybe we can get a few interested people together and set a date for a night on a weekend in early July? (I teach so that would be perfect).

Ryan
  • AcidJoe wrote:
    Once June is over with let me know. 

It should be over sometime around the beginning of July.
    :D:D