This iiiiiiis Jeopardy!

e071401A.jpg

You guys been watching this Ken guy? Just had his 30th win and passed the $1,000,000 mark yesterday. I found out something else interesting as well...they shoot 5 whole episodes in 1 day (a weeks worth of shows) so he's made his million in 6 days. I say he should have gone on "Millionaire" and made it in 20 minutes.

Comments

• Ah, but on Millionaire if he got one question wrong, he wouldnt walk away with a million.. He misses 2-3 questions a show on average.. Still though, its quite an amazing feat.. It will be interesting to see if long running champions will be the new norm for the show..
  • It's kinda funny. My dad (who is quite cynical) thinks that this guy is simply an amazing player who can't be beat, and yet when someone cleans house and wins every puzzle on a single episode of Wheel of Fortune, he mumbles something to the effect of "ah, this bull**** is fixed." LOL.
  • He goes on to win 39 shows I think.
  • djw wrote:
    He goes on to win 39 shows I think.
    Dam, you spolied the ending lol.
  • sloth wrote:
    Dam, you spolied the ending lol.
    Where is my dealer puck. :D
  • Alex the answer is:

Who are peeps that's never been in my kitchen!!! :banghead:

:confused: :canada: :spade: :heart: :club: :diamond: wtg Ken! :canada:
  • cliffclayborn_010521.gif Good ansah 'der Nawmy. (it's hard trying to type in Cliff phonetics)
  • sloth wrote:
    cliffclayborn_010521.gif Good ansah 'der Nawmy. (it's hard trying to type in Cliff phonetics)
    ROFLMAO :D:D:D
  • djw wrote:
    Where is my dealer puck. :D
    hahahaha pwn3d!
  • Good ansah 'der Nawmy. (it's hard trying to type in Cliff phonetics)
    I though that was some very good Cliff typing actually! :)

All: Norm!
    Woody: Can I pour you a beer Mr. Peterson?
    Norm: A little early isn't it, Woody?
    Woody: For a beer?
    Norm: No, for stupid questions.

ScottyZ
  • Wow, this record won't be broken until I sign-up this fall ;)
  • I didn't see any of the episodes but only read about it on a web site, this is an amazing feat. Congrats to that guy.
  • Ken almost LOST yesterday :D

• Ken almost LOST yesterday :D
    Yeah, he only won by 10,000

He did lose about 10K on 2 daily doubles that he got wrong... that was a severe hit. He risked almost half his stack on the first one.

hork.
  • Hork42 wrote:
    Yeah, he only won by 10,000

He did lose about 10K on 2 daily doubles that he got wrong... that was a severe hit. He risked almost half his stack on the first one.

hork.
    yepperz a severe hit to his stack...do that again and he mite not recover the next time :D
  • Haven't watched the freak once. I also think I remember reading he was a geek from Utah. Comp engineer or code writer or something. Another f''king Bill Gates in the making. Unless he blows it all in a stripper bar. lmao