party poker

i recently quit party poker becuae i kept getting outdrawn. so they gave me $75 free to play with.so i decided to play again i had to play 900 hands to keep the $75. which i didn't do but slowly built my account up to $550.anytime i gey my account over $500 i can't seem to win.I play .50/1 nl shorthanded. the same guy outdrew me 12 times in a row when i was betting aggressive and always ahead but he always beat me on the turn or river. so got mad and cashed out $230. anyone else find they get bad beated to death after party account reaches $500 thanks i'm just venting.

Comments

• anyone else find they get bad beated to death after party account reaches $500 thanks i'm just venting.

No.
  • all_aces wrote:
    No.

lol
  • I never let my account get past $499. Once there I cash back to $200 and get hookers and alcohol then rebuild.
  • The Hawk wrote:
    the same guy outdrew me 12 times in a row when i was betting aggressive and always ahead but he always beat me on the turn or river. so got mad and cashed out $230. anyone else find they get bad beated to death after party account reaches $500.

Many people do though they always solve their problem if they get protection at www.tinfoilhats.com

That has been known to block the well known Party $500 doom switch as well as the lesser known $200 and $700 doom switches.  Not much has been developed for the $1,073.42 doom switch which is particularly nasty so watch out for it.

As for your use of selective memory (ie: 12 bad beats in a row while ahead to same guy) there is no known cure yet, sorry.  However if you inflict repeated bad beat stories on others they will forget about whatever pain they are in when attempting to flee, so it does have some positive aspects to it.

Hope this helps, have a great day
  • I find some people play more loose when they have a bigger bank roll, but as for the $500 thing I dont notice a difference.